Borderlands 3 shut down console

Discus and support Borderlands 3 shut down console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update.

Had submitted report from console right after manually start up.

It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact.

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, Sep 17, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

Im having the same problem with Borderlands 3, its on a open shelf and a fan near by the help with ventaltion but still shuts down ...!
    This is a known issue with Borderlands 3 (and other games like Call of Duty).

Also: Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program? If so, please send feedback right after your console has crashed, in order to help pinpoint the issue.

Some people had some luck changing Borderland 3's graphics to "Performance" on the Xbox One X to get rid of the crashing.
  4. scorpio1969-AF2E7154 Win User

Xbox One X Crashing During Multiplayer COD Matches

If your One X is completely shutting off, then I’ve had this happen to me a few times. If this is what’s happening to you, then it’s a bug in CoD (also happens in Borderlands 3 sometimes). I think it makes the One X think it is overheating. This causes the
    console to shut down. Just check to make sure the console isn’t too hot and reboot.
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

Modern warfare

This is a long shot but I've had this happen with Borderlands 3 when it came out. Does your console beep like 2 times before shutting off mid game? If so, go to Settings then Power & Startup then Turn Off or Restart and Full Shutdown. Wait 5-10 minutes than
    boot the console via console button not the controller. This fixed my issue. I haven't had a random shut down in Modern Warfare but like I said, it's happened in Borderlands a couple times and I was pretty worried. Now, every few days I will select this option
    to shut down my Xbox just to be safe. It may or may not work but I really hope it does! Happy Gaming!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Borderlands 3 shuts console off

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 shut down console - Similar Threads - Borderlands shut down

2. Borderlands 2 Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Stolen: I have lost my access to Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel from the Handsome Collection. I have achievements earned from 2016 so I know I didn't use it from the Game Pass in 2019. My Order History has...
  3. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...
  4. Borderlands 2 on the stream app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Borderlands 2 on the stream app: Does anyone know how to move around controls so i can actually walk and move had an issue where something changed and i cant figure out how to change it back b988ec58-831f-41be-9720-a453d12655da
  5. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  6. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  7. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  8. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  9. Borderlands 3 shuts console off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 shuts console off: Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens. I have...
  10. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...