Borderlands 3 shuts console off

Discus and support Borderlands 3 shuts console off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens.

I have contacted the dev's they tell me its Microsoft fault even though it only happens when I play borderlands 3

:)

Goggs25, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Goggs25 Win User

Now its happening to Destiny 2 now game freeze then closed my overpriced useless xbox one x off again.

It about time the [Mod removed- inappropriate] at Microsoft got off there
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] and fix it
  3. Goggs25 Win User

This is the only game that turns off my console. I have deleted and reinstalled, clear cache, delete gamertag then add it back and I also done a factory reset nothing works.

The game was fine for the first couple of days then I tried online that is when it started to crash.

It is in a well ventilated area
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Goggs,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is this the only game the console shuts off on? If so we recommend try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This may clear up any issues within the game. Also when it shuts down, is the console hot? It could be overheating.
    Make sure your console is sitting in a well ventilated area. For a trial, when you play again have fan blowing on the console to see if it shuts down then. If it doesn't then something is getting to hot.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Eu tb tenho esse problema, será que eles.nao vao vao fazer algum ajuste? Espero que corrigian isso logo

[Translation-I tb have this problem, will they.not vao vao vao do some adjustment? I hope you fixed this soon]
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Yeah i experience this problem with borderlands also. I have a one x. Now im getting this issue with modern warfare. At least it is beeing looked into
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 shuts console off - Similar Threads - Borderlands shuts console

2. my borderlands 3 will not start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my borderlands 3 will not start up: i have had the game now for a couple of days but only got to use it yesterday as i was away before that. i keep getting the message "for some reason borderlands 3 has taken too long to start " i...
  3. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  4. Borderlands 3 game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game disappeared: So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So I click on store button. Lo and behold in...
  5. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: I keep getting the error code 0x8b108490 when I login to play the game e90e3f44-a11d-4088-bada-ee4df3f6366b
  6. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Is anyone else having a issue with fast travel? I can't travel anywhere now 34b7b0b9-d680-4682-80ff-e6a88110d8cf
  7. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  8. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d
  9. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  10. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...