Borderlands 3 shuts console off

Discus and support Borderlands 3 shuts console off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens.

I have contacted the dev's they tell me its Microsoft fault even though it only happens when I play borderlands 3

:)

Goggs25, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Goggs25 Win User

You can add youtube app to list now

So far Destiny 2, Borderlands 3 and now Youtube app turns my xbox one x off. Typical MS they steal money off you but refuse to fix there there useless xbox live.
  4. Goggs25 Win User

Now its happening to Destiny 2 now game freeze then closed my overpriced useless xbox one x off again.

It about time the [Mod removed- inappropriate] at Microsoft got off there
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] and fix it
  5. Goggs25 Win User

This is the only game that turns off my console. I have deleted and reinstalled, clear cache, delete gamertag then add it back and I also done a factory reset nothing works.

The game was fine for the first couple of days then I tried online that is when it started to crash.

It is in a well ventilated area
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Goggs,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is this the only game the console shuts off on? If so we recommend try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This may clear up any issues within the game. Also when it shuts down, is the console hot? It could be overheating.
    Make sure your console is sitting in a well ventilated area. For a trial, when you play again have fan blowing on the console to see if it shuts down then. If it doesn't then something is getting to hot.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 shuts console off - Similar Threads - Borderlands shuts console

2. Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3: I am trying to launch Borderlands 2 and Gears 3 fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x803f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. I...
  3. Borderlands 2 Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Stolen: I have lost my access to Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel from the Handsome Collection. I have achievements earned from 2016 so I know I didn't use it from the Game Pass in 2019. My Order History has...
  4. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...
  5. Borderlands 2 on the stream app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Borderlands 2 on the stream app: Does anyone know how to move around controls so i can actually walk and move had an issue where something changed and i cant figure out how to change it back b988ec58-831f-41be-9720-a453d12655da
  6. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  7. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  8. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  9. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  10. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...