Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ornery Optiplex, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the pass. Going to the game store on my Xbox > borderlands 3 super
    deluxe Edition > overview >show more, show that the Season pass is part of the bundle but still has the full price attached to it. Is this some kind of error on Microsoft or Gearbox's part or was there some fine print that I didn't read that say it's "included"
    at cost or something?

:)

Ornery Optiplex, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XXXTOMMYPICKLES Win User

Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

Usually with things like this, it adds the DLC to your ready to install section as it is released.
  3. Skepticality Win User

The season pass isn’t something you will install but rather more of a ticket that will give you the DLC’s for free when they become available
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ornery Optiplex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. If you redeemed a code for Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and got all of the pre-order items, then the Season Pass should also have a notification that you own the product above the display
    picture when viewing the Season Pass in the Microsoft Store. This indicates that you own the Season Pass and will be able to download the items included when they become available to download. Sometimes, since the Season Pass license incorporates multiple
    items released over a period of time, it may display that you need to purchase the Season Pass even though your account does have the license for it.

I recommend contacting Xbox Customer Support over phone so they can review your licenses with you since we cannot do so over the forums and they can confirm what is listed on your account.

1. Contact us here
      2. Select Xbox One
      3. Select See other options
      4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
      5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
      6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps!
  6. B4dW0lF Win User

Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

I have purchased the Super Deluxe Edition of the game and redeemed the code on my account. Everything shows purchased but the season pass says I still need to buy it?

Even the Code card says it includes the season pass, but it doesnt show I own it...

When I go to my purchase history it shows I own the Super Deluxe Edition but it
    doesn't show the season pass was included...
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it? - Similar Threads - Borderlands Super Deluxe

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  9. Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue: I purchased the super deluxe edition last week , i redeemed the code and got the pre-order items except for the season pass. When i go to the store it says i need to buy the season pass even...
  10. Borderlands 3 Super Delux Editition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Delux Editition: Hi, I pre-ordered the above game on the Microsoft store on my XBOX and I am now playing it. However, I have not received any of the extra things you get for getting this edition, skins,...