Borderlands 3 vip

Discus and support Borderlands 3 vip in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a movie with the sale that gives you 10000 vip points for borderlands 3 but im getting no response on how to collect the points. Any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dskillz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dskillz
    Dskillz Guest

Borderlands 3 vip

I bought a movie with the sale that gives you 10000 vip points for borderlands 3 but im getting no response on how to collect the points. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

:)

Dskillz, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

Hey Mate,

I know that something you wont get your code until the sale even ends they will send out the codes. Just keep an eye out on your emails
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

Borderlands 3 VIP points are redeemable with a valid SHiFT account on the Borderlands website. They are automatically added to your account once its created. As of right now, if you did receive points they're
    linked to your Xbox Live account and should go through once you make a SHiFT account and login on the Borderlands website.

As a side note, if your Borderlands VIP aren't showing up after you sign-in and create an account then it may be possible you are confusing it for another promotion.

Here's a link.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

I did the same promotion. There was a link that explained everything. You should receive the code within 10 business days from the time of purchase. It'll be an Xbox Live message. Here's a link if you'd like to read for yourself.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/movies-and-tv/MMTV-offer-1?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
  5. OG Gamer Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

Hey guys I know I'm a little late on this but, Borderlands 3 is here! So the real question is, who's having an awesome time with it right now? I know I sure am!

I've spent the last couple of months hoarding the VIP code points to buy all the skins and then the weapons to get the bonus VIP one plus I've gotten the VIP early adopter pack and welcome bonus. I also preordered the "Super Deluxe Edition" for as much bonus
    content I could and scoured for the few Shift codes for some golden keys that have already been out. Borderlands has been a part of my life since the first one and this entry in the series does not disappoint!

So who's having fun?
    Haven't played it yet. But I heard it's good!
  6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

These games needs to be on xbox one!

I want to see Borderlands 3. It would be keen if they released Borderlands 3. Please please release Borderlands 3. I would squeal with glee for Borderlands 3.
Thema:

Borderlands 3 vip

1. Borderlands 3 vip - Similar Threads - Borderlands vip

2. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.: So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version downloading or ready to start. Sometimes I will...
  3. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  4. Borderlands 3 installation stopped at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 installation stopped at 0%: Hi guys,i am pulling my hair out here.So i purchased Borderlands 3 on disk and tried to install it and at dirst all seemed ok until about 30% when it started stopping with error mesaage...
  5. Borderlands 3 xbox one x fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 xbox one x fix: It's now january 2020 and cant find any updates or news on a fix, still shutting down my xbox and yet the game is still for sale in the store. Surely something that is force shutting down a...
  6. i have all 100% of the achievements for borderlands 3 all 52 achievements are there but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have all 100% of the achievements for borderlands 3 all 52 achievements are there but it...: Can anyone help me fiqure this out i have 100% of the achievements for borderlands 3 all 52 achievements are there but it says i have 80% Im not getting credit for DLC achievements...
  7. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code: I purchased a movie on the Microsoft Store on September 11th for that promotion with the Borderlands VIP program. I am supposed to get a diamond code emailed to my XBox message center, but to date...
  9. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  10. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...