Borderlands 3 vip

Discus and support Borderlands 3 vip in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a movie with the sale that gives you 10000 vip points for borderlands 3 but im getting no response on how to collect the points. Any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dskillz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dskillz
    Dskillz Guest

Borderlands 3 vip

I bought a movie with the sale that gives you 10000 vip points for borderlands 3 but im getting no response on how to collect the points. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

:)

Dskillz, Sep 10, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

Borderlands 3 VIP points are redeemable with a valid SHiFT account on the Borderlands website. They are automatically added to your account once its created. As of right now, if you did receive points they're
    linked to your Xbox Live account and should go through once you make a SHiFT account and login on the Borderlands website.

As a side note, if your Borderlands VIP aren't showing up after you sign-in and create an account then it may be possible you are confusing it for another promotion.

Here's a link.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

Hey Mate,

I know that something you wont get your code until the sale even ends they will send out the codes. Just keep an eye out on your emails
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

I did the same promotion. There was a link that explained everything. You should receive the code within 10 business days from the time of purchase. It'll be an Xbox Live message. Here's a link if you'd like to read for yourself.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/movies-and-tv/MMTV-offer-1?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

These games needs to be on xbox one!

I want to see Borderlands 3. It would be keen if they released Borderlands 3. Please please release Borderlands 3. I would squeal with glee for Borderlands 3.
  6. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
Thema:

Borderlands 3 vip

1. Borderlands 3 vip - Similar Threads - Borderlands vip

2. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  3. Borderlands 3 download stops and won’t resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 download stops and won’t resume: Borderlands 3 download gets to 24% then stops. the M/S will be at like 100 something until it hits 24% then the M/S will slowly drop by 20 every second until it hits 0 and vanish. The download...
  4. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  5. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  6. Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue: I purchased the super deluxe edition last week , i redeemed the code and got the pre-order items except for the season pass. When i go to the store it says i need to buy the season pass even...
  7. Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3": Hello, i purchased Borderlands 3 on a preorder and have not received it. I followed the help section suggestions with no luck. I went to my order history and there was no record of my purchase,...
  8. After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.: I bought a new xbox one x just a few weeks ago. I had no issues with it. After playing Borderlands 3 it was experiencing crashes and errors. I had to do a factory reset once and was able to play...
  9. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  10. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...