Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

Discus and support Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackedition610, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and my bank. I had played it with a friend a couple of days since Releaseday but when I wanted to start it now, the error message
    0x803f8007 is displayed.

How can it be that I could play it and the money was paid by me?

Can someone help me there or should I contact the support?

With best regards

:)

Blackedition610, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Blackedition,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play Borderlands 3 on your Xbox One console.

It would be best to ensure that the game appears as purchased within your
    Microsoft order history
    . Once this has been confirmed, it is then suggested to attempt following our
    Xbox One game troubleshooting support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. Blackedition610 Win User

Yeah i have de-installing it but now i cant even reinstalling it because i cant download it.

Maybe this is some Problem with the Super Delux Edition? Because there was the Super Delux Edition to pre-order at 99,99€ with extra Gold Weapon skins and now this cant even bought. The Super Delux Edition what is now in Store cost 119,99€ and is without
    the skins.

Have somebody the same Problem or maybe a fix? Because I dont want to pay another 100€...
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried find some help with the Publisher Support of Game? Maybe can be some bug of the Developer Studio
  5. Blackedition610 Win User

Hello XBF Javier R.

Thanks for your quick reply. I have already seen my order history and Borderlands 3 is listed as Pre-ordered.
    I do not understand why it's listed as pre-ordered, although I've already played and paid for it.
    I accept any other help or is this something for the Microsoft support?

With best regards

6. AngelObullets Win User

This is seeming to be a problem that has been propping up for a few players. have you tried reinstalling the game in question?
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007 - Similar Threads - Borderlands was playable

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?: Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in...
  9. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...
  10. Borderlands 2 DLC not playable offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 DLC not playable offline: My Internet has been down for more than a week. No Internet, only two sputtering TV channels, no problem, I'll just play more Borderlands 2 ... Wrong! To my great disappointment I discovered that...