Borderlands 3

Discus and support Borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have Borderlands 3 disc! Tried to update the new update today and said there was an error, to uninstall and reinstall! Now they want $59.00 for game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElizabethJones9, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3

Have Borderlands 3 disc! Tried to update the new update today and said there was an error, to uninstall and reinstall! Now they want $59.00 for game, with disc in the xbox! What do I do? Tried hard start.... etc! No good!

:)

ElizabethJones9, Oct 1, 2019
  2. xXCamhawkXx Win User

These games needs to be on xbox one!

I want to see Borderlands 3. It would be keen if they released Borderlands 3. Please please release Borderlands 3. I would squeal with glee for Borderlands 3.
  3. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Gearbox Announces Battleborn!

Total disapointement.

Gearbox first "next gen" game is another shooter (why no Borderlands 3),with coop (why no Borderlands 3),different classes (why no Borderlands 3) with cartoon style visuals (why no Borderlands 3).

So Gearbox did want to create a new IP,bring back Borderlands later on,seems they missed the opportunity to make something really different....

I will wait for Borderlands 3.
  5. mocoworm Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

Borderlands 3 .... that's 2019, right? If so ... definitely Borderlands 3.
  6. StevenSF3 Win User

Borderlands 3

I already pre ordered Borderlands 3 and am currently replaying the Borderlands GoT Edition. I can’t wait for Borderlands 3!
Thema:

Borderlands 3

1. Borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - Borderlands

2. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  3. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  4. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  5. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?: Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in...
  6. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007: Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and my bank. I had played it with a friend a...
  7. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...
  8. Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%: Hello, I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug. I got all the other successes but this one still does not unlock. This is not...
  9. borderlands 3 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 refund: so i bought borderlands 3 digitally because i owned borderlands 2 and thought 3 would be fun but it was the complete opposite i was overleveled and i couldn't even beat a boss on the easiest...
  10. borderlands 3 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 on xbox one: when I go to join friends in their game it shuts my xbox one off , this has happen a lot just with borderlands no other game this is getting very frustrating, can not reach anyone at xbox . IF...