Borderlands 3

Discus and support Borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having a issue with fast travel? I can't travel anywhere now 34b7b0b9-d680-4682-80ff-e6a88110d8cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardHuggins1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3

Is anyone else having a issue with fast travel? I can't travel anywhere now

:)

RichardHuggins1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. xXCamhawkXx Win User

These games needs to be on xbox one!

I want to see Borderlands 3. It would be keen if they released Borderlands 3. Please please release Borderlands 3. I would squeal with glee for Borderlands 3.
  3. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Gearbox Announces Battleborn!

Total disapointement.

Gearbox first "next gen" game is another shooter (why no Borderlands 3),with coop (why no Borderlands 3),different classes (why no Borderlands 3) with cartoon style visuals (why no Borderlands 3).

So Gearbox did want to create a new IP,bring back Borderlands later on,seems they missed the opportunity to make something really different....

I will wait for Borderlands 3.
  5. mocoworm Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

Borderlands 3 .... that's 2019, right? If so ... definitely Borderlands 3.
  6. RD7x CLAREY Win User

Borderlands 3

Hi All

I'm very excited for Borderlands 3 I loved Borderlands and Borderlands 2 when they first released and I was so happy when they released Borderlands on the Xbox One and 4k pack for Borderlands 2. I'm currently playing them before Borderlands 3 comes out in
    September.
Thema:

Borderlands 3

1. Borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - Borderlands

2. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One: I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there. My console is up to date and...
  3. Gastos en conflicto en borderlands 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gastos en conflicto en borderlands 3: Buenas noches, quisiera saber el por que ha ocurrido un error de Gastos en Conflicto en mi juego de Borderlands 3, yo hice el apartado y se pago entre puntos y pago de tarjeta, el día de la fecha...
  4. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a
  5. Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address: I've tried buying it from the US site, the GB one and the FR one and it always takes me back to a screen with a dollar price. When I click to download it, it says I have no payment options set up...
  6. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Been trying to open it for a couple of days and get error 0x8027025a. Tried all the suggested fixes. Is there something going on with the servers? 0d01694a-83dd-46ab-9a26-fac3a5f1bdb6
  7. Borderlands 3 too long to start

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 too long to start: At least half the time I try and start Borderlands 3, it waits on the title screen until I eventually get a too long to start error where it closes the app. I then reload from scratch and after a...
  8. Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect: Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the day on the Xbox 360....
  9. Borderlands 2 not launching suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 not launching suddenly: Bought digital copy of BL2 and commander Lilith..been going fine until today. It wont load an says i need to purchase it to continue. Then takes me to the screen that u can buy it. But where the...
  10. Borderlands 3 Hard crash - skip ahead alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 Hard crash - skip ahead alpha: When I try to match make, it goes to the borderlands load screen, screen locks, the xbox light on the console flashes, 2 times for 4 quick cycles, then powers off to a hard restart. submitted by...