Borderlands avatar gamerpic not updating

Discus and support Borderlands avatar gamerpic not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I wanted to see if anyone else has or knows the issues with what seems to be the Maya avatar skin not updating if used as a gamerpic? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snocaps231, Apr 4, 2015.

1. snocaps231
    snocaps231 Guest

Hey all,

I wanted to see if anyone else has or knows the issues with what seems to be the Maya avatar skin not updating if used as a gamerpic? I have tried multiple times to save the gamerpic, it says 'your new pic is ready', but keeps defaulting to my previous Orihime
    avatar gamerpic. I jave changed it with various default gamerpics and they change properly, but when it comes to a new avatar gamerpic, it keeps going back to a previously used.

I've shut down my xbox completely and tested with non-avatar gamerpics. Any suggestions?

:)

snocaps231, Apr 4, 2015
  2. zer0w1n
    zer0w1n Guest
    Xbox One Gamerpic not updating

There has been a similar issue regarding the gamerpic not updating before, though it was somehow related to the avatar items themselves.

Have you tried to use a preloaded avatar, then save the gamerpic?

Also, the gamerpic will always display the gamerpic selected on the console, so any changes that you make with your avatar (as the gamerpic) will only be reflected on either the xbox forums.

If the issue appears to be only from the console:

Have you tried to remove and redownload your profile, then clear your system's cache*?

*for 360, restart console for One

zer0w1n, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Infrablade
    Infrablade Guest
    Infrablade, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  5. zer0w1n Win User

Xbox One Gamerpic not updating

There has been a similar issue regarding the gamerpic not updating before, though it was somehow related to the avatar items themselves.

Have you tried to use a preloaded avatar, then save the gamerpic?

Also, the gamerpic will always display the gamerpic selected on the console, so any changes that you make with your avatar (as the gamerpic) will only be reflected on either the xbox forums.

If the issue appears to be only from the console:

Have you tried to remove and redownload your profile, then clear your system's cache*?

*for 360, restart console for One
  6. maxen Win User

Avatar not updating inside games

In the screenshot, the reason the smaller icon has the (older) blue shirt is that this does not update automatically. It is your gamerpic, and reflects what your Avatar was wearing when you took the picture. If you want to change the Avatar in the gamerpic
    you should go to Xbox.com/My Account and beneath your Avatar choose 'Edit My Avatar'. On the next screen you can choose 'gamer picture' where you can take a new 'image' of your Avatar, now wearing the updated clothing.
  7. DrMagical Win User

This is bugging the hell out of me..

The piccie to the left is your gamerpic. If you want your avatar to appear there, go to avatar design and take a gamerpic of your avatar!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox.com Forum Issues

Those are your gamerpics, not avatar (unless you have your avatar as your gamerpic). To change what's shown on the forums, you would have to change your gamerpic on the consoles. The one to the left (on your gamercard) would be a 360 gamerpic because those
    haven't been updated to show gamerpics from the One yet. It shows as broken for me too because the forums have just been glitchy.

The one on the top right of the screen will show as a One gamerpic. Sometimes that'll be glitchy too and just randomly change instead of showing your actual gamerpic.
Thema:

1. Borderlands avatar gamerpic not updating - Similar Threads - Borderlands avatar gamerpic

2. Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working: I have spent hours trying to get the save files from my xbox 360, to my Xbox One. So they finally transfer, and oh no Unloadable Save Data. I have downloaded all the dlc that came with the GOTY...
  3. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: So I have Borderlands 2 Handsome collection. The game is awesome, favourite game on xbox. The commander lilith Dlc was only free for a period of time, but I click on the "downloadable content"...
  4. Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?: I recently bought and downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2 and yet it still haven't been applied to my game even though it says it is installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!: im so fed up of my xbox always turning off because of borderlands 3, it doesnt happen on any other game so its got to be borderlands 3, somethng needs to be said to the devs to make them hurry the...
  6. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Well thanks to the help from the community i know what i need to do to unlock a hunter through and through achievement for BL3 i need to be in the same game as a friend and Kill them rare spawns...
  7. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: I had 100% of all bl3 achievements now the new dlc guns,love, and tentacles is out we got 8 new achievements im now at 97% it should be 100% but the achievement a hunter through and through wont...
  8. Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2: Dear Xbox, I was very much against the idea of getting any Xbox after the first generation because I was well aware that this sort of thing was going to happen. I was going to pay for content,...
  9. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: I bought this game from the Microsoft Store for over 60 dollars and guess what i get to the blands title screen and press A and every **** time the screen goes black and the game closes fix it...
  10. Free Borderlands 3 - Bandit Avatar Mask

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Borderlands 3 - Bandit Avatar Mask: Hey all just a heads up! You can get the Bandit Avatar Mask for free here:...