Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Discus and support Borderlands Game of the Year Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an Issue with Borderlands Game of the Year edition. My console (an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition) keeps shutting down and getting an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRat Finn, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

1. GRat Finn
    GRat Finn Guest

I'm having an Issue with Borderlands Game of the Year edition. My console (an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition) keeps shutting down and getting an Overheating message. My console is in an open space and the vents are not blocked, This is not happening
    with any other game. In other games I can hear the fans kick on going really fast when it gets intensive but that't not happening in Borderlands it just shuts off. Is this happening to anyone else?

:)

2. Revocke Win User

Borderlands 1 - Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One

3. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

No I haven't had that problem. But I did just get my Xbox one x fixed.
  4. Zatomas Win User

Hi there, let's start fron the basics: have you tried to power cycle your console?

Take a look at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Your console shuts down unexpectedly

Solution 1: If the console is too hot

If you received a message stating that your Xbox One console is getting improper ventilation, or it's hot to the touch, follow these steps:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.
    4. Turn on the console.
    Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

For tips on positioning your Xbox One console, see
    Ventilation for the Xbox One console
    and
    Getting started with Xbox One

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your power supply

If your console continues to shut down unexpectedly, the problem might be the power supply. For information about how to troubleshoot power supply issues, visit Your
    Xbox One console won’t turn on

Solution 3: Change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically

1. Turn on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Power.
    4. Select Turn off or restart.
    If you follow these steps but the console continues to get hot and shut down, request a repair.
  6. BlindWildDog Win User

Hi! I know it can be frustrating, but did you also tried contacting https://support.xbox.com
    it can also help. Hope, this helps you out. Btw, l love the game too!! Can't wait for the new one coming out this year.
Thema:

1. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Similar Threads - Borderlands Game Edition

2. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered: Hey guys and gals. I picked up Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - if anyone is up for some coop please message me. My GT is: [img] 755721dc-3567-4aa0-925c-24deb5fab068
  3. Borderlands 1 - Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 - Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One: Can someone please provide the Xbox Store Link for the Game that is supposed to launch today! The remastered version with 4K graphics. I can't seem to find it anywhere....
  4. Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2: I noticed that both Borderlands 1 & 2 are missing from my library. They were both added as part of games with gold. They are NOT in ready for install section. 336f5aab-1669-44de-9c0a-a042f69ab8ac
  5. Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game: Hello! I recently purchased Borderlands (the first) from the Xbox 360 store, and am having some issues with it. On initial start up it prompted for an update. Following the update, whenever I...
  6. Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel: Trying to launch Borderlands 2 or Pre-Sequel fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x893f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. Things...
  7. Is there any way to download the Borderlands 2 Games With Gold game online before i get my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to download the Borderlands 2 Games With Gold game online before i get my ...: I'm getting a new system but I don't know if I'll have it before the 15th. Is there any way to download a game here on the site and have it show up on my system later?...
  8. Borderlands 2 Game of the year edition Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Game of the year edition Xbox One: Hello, My friend has a problem with the game exactly with the "Borderlands 2" because it has a fellow Xbox One and additions has a CD Xbox 360 and after installing the additives they do not work....
  9. I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?: I searched up borderlands on the store and it gave me the option to buy the handsome edition for free so I got it no charge and played it for a couple days then today when I log on I try to launch...
  10. BorderLands game of the year edition not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands game of the year edition not working on xbox one: I have borderlands 1 but it's the game of the year edition I don't understand why it doesn't work on my xbox one if its still borderlands 1 145d2ffb-7fb4-41e3-aab1-a388bb224965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. did the borderlands game of the year edition for xbox one change anything

2. borderlands game of the year edition problems