Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

Discus and support Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ewood916, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Ewood916
    Ewood916 Guest

I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included in the disc.) I went to see what downloadable content they
    had for borderlands 2 and one of the options was Commander Lilith DLC and it said for free. When Xbox transferred me to the store to download, it said it costs $15. How can I get the DLC that was included in the collection without purchasing the DLC?

:)

Ewood916, Sep 10, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

The Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC is not included in The Handsome Collection. You will have to purchase this separately.

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome
    Collection to play."
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

According to the Borderlands website:

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
    to play."
  4. Ewood916 Win User

I managed to get 2 pre-owned handsome collections for $19 each and it includes a bunch of packs, skins, mods etc versus buying digitally for $60. I think thats the best deal we will get out of it with borderlands 3 on the way.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

It was free at first. Now is 15 bucks even that game says it's free. I discover that yesterday. We are just to late. It will be cheap on some sale soon.
  6. Geth Win User

After you install the game, it may be under the manage tab under ready to install.

If it's not there, the DLC's most likely don't come on the disc.
Thema:

1. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith - Similar Threads - Borderlands Handsome Collection

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  4. Borderlands 2 handsome collection gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 handsome collection gamepass: Inside the game you get b.a.d.a.s.s tokens or rank, which you get through completing achievements, but now every time I go out it restarts. Dentro del juego se consiguen puntos o rango cabronazo,...
  5. Borderlands the Handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands the Handsome collection: Back in October 2016, Borderlands the handsome collection was free form the microsoft store on PC. I got it, i remember and now I need it to play the new BL 2 DLC but it's gone from my games. Do...
  6. Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?: I only got the pass for this game and It's not on the pass for PC. That's false advertising FYI. 7a9091e0-06ed-4275-8033-0221dc2a0ce6
  7. am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection: yed the extra add on assingments game play still cannot get past level 50 090a4c96-9e98-4aba-8750-01c85674d6e5
  8. Borderlands the handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands the handsome collection: Friend of mine cant go into blrderlands 2 and select krieg or gaige. We tried deleting the game and reinstalling. Any advice e8e3b9a1-4d1e-44c0-a215-5e34eb9088a8
  9. 2Wire: Borderlands the handsome collection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Borderlands the handsome collection: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Borderlands the handsome collection i saw that the game that i wanted was 20 dollars so i finally got the money and i put it in, went to buy it and now its 60 dollars so i...
  10. 2 weeks ago i downloaded Borderlands the handsome collection for free but now it doesnt work ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 weeks ago i downloaded Borderlands the handsome collection for free but now it doesnt work ...: I downloaded the Handsome collection for Borderlands 2 weeks ago but now it doesnt seem to work. everytime i start the game it says that if u have a disc put it in the console or buy the game from...