Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??

Discus and support Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc! c0640297-fa46-44f7-8760-6621723fca4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylecuillerier, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??

My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc!

:)

kylecuillerier, Sep 3, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

there were some Status alerts over the last few days so if you haven't already tried, it would be worth doing a Power Cycle to clear the cache.

hold the power button until your Xbox turns off then unplug it from the wall socket for a few minutes.

let us know if this helps, if it doesn't please keep us updated
  3. kev edin Win User

I had similar problem i deleted the game and re installed it and it seems to be ok .🤔
  4. mikeford981 Win User

My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc!
    HI did you download borderlands from the disc or from the game pass store? try redownloading game from disc, if that dont work delete

borderlands folder and saves from harddrive and redownload from disc
  5. Ackis Win User

Eject the disc and reinsert it.
  6. ProDefault Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed

Ill be playing borderlands 3 and control in the meantime . Lil rumour is cyberpunk will arrive on gamepass seeing how witcher is on gamepass
Thema:

1. Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play?? - Similar Threads - Borderlands saying need

2. An Old Borderlands 2 Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Old Borderlands 2 Code: Hey MC. I found a free download code for Borderlands 2 lying around - Non-expirable - for the 360. I downloaded it on the 360, and on the XB1 too. It worked great for a couple weeks, and it...
  3. Borderlands 3 Freezing, Glitching and Froze Completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Freezing, Glitching and Froze Completely: Recently start playing BL3 on Xbox One. I am only playing locally as I do not have internet out in the country where I am at. Playing the story mode with 1 player and the game glitches/freezes...
  4. Borderlands 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3: I do not have the internet at home so i play mostly offline. A couple days of the week i take my Xbox 1S yo my brother's for Borderlands 3 coop play. But when i go to play offline again at home. I...
  5. Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden: Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal wieder nach langem installieren wollte....
  6. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.: So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version downloading or ready to start. Sometimes I will...
  7. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  8. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  9. Purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1, but it still says it needs to be purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1, but it still says it needs to be purchased.: I purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 yesterday, but it said something about my card not working (even though I had literally just purchased a game before that) and to try again later....
  10. Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live: I keep trying to play Borderlands 2 but the game keeps telling me that I'm not connected to xbox live even though I am. My bf and I share the xbox and it shows that he's signed in when he tries to...