Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??

Discus and support Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc! c0640297-fa46-44f7-8760-6621723fca4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylecuillerier, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??

My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc!

:)

kylecuillerier, Sep 3, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

there were some Status alerts over the last few days so if you haven't already tried, it would be worth doing a Power Cycle to clear the cache.

hold the power button until your Xbox turns off then unplug it from the wall socket for a few minutes.

let us know if this helps, if it doesn't please keep us updated
  3. kev edin Win User

I had similar problem i deleted the game and re installed it and it seems to be ok .🤔
  4. mikeford981 Win User

My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc!
    HI did you download borderlands from the disc or from the game pass store? try redownloading game from disc, if that dont work delete

borderlands folder and saves from harddrive and redownload from disc
  5. Ackis Win User

Eject the disc and reinsert it.
  6. Shayz0R Win User

What happends if payment is rejected?

It says payment fail due to me using a giftcard version of a bank card. This was auto renew on from a free trial on microsoft gamepass.
Thema:

1. Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play?? - Similar Threads - Borderlands saying need

2. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  3. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  4. Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data: Iv tried loading borderlands 3 but it says its unable to sync saved data. Gives me the error code 0x838601e7 but when i type that in under xbox support it pulls nothing up. Iv tried re-installing...
  5. Borderlands 3 is Here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 is Here!: Olá, eu ainda nao adquiri minha copia digital... mais estou aguardando ainda para pegar o game. ------- [Mod Translation - Hello, I have not yet acquired my digital copy... I'm still waiting...
  6. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  7. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  8. Borderlands 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 season pass: Hi I just bought the super deluxe edition today and put in the code to get all the content. When I put the code in i got all the content but i did not get the season pass. Does anyone know what...
  9. Purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1, but it still says it needs to be purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1, but it still says it needs to be purchased.: I purchased Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 yesterday, but it said something about my card not working (even though I had literally just purchased a game before that) and to try again later....
  10. Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live: I keep trying to play Borderlands 2 but the game keeps telling me that I'm not connected to xbox live even though I am. My bf and I share the xbox and it shows that he's signed in when he tries to...