Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Athena Gameplay)

Discus and support Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Athena Gameplay) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With commentary [MEDIA]. 3bb236a9-7796-48b2-8c0f-4eb576a1e971 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, May 27, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

With commentary .

:)

CRUZZifer, May 27, 2014
  2. Favorite Female Lead Character?

Athena from borderlands pre sequel had an amazing story for her

Itilianm0nst0r, May 27, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.

IceStorm III, May 27, 2014
  4. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Favorite Female Lead Character?

Athena from borderlands pre sequel had an amazing story for her
  5. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Prequel???

8. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Prequel?

Thema:

1. Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Athena Gameplay) - Similar Threads - Borderlands Pre Sequel

2. Borderlands pre sequel dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands pre sequel dlc: hi so I have dlc on xbox one for pre sequel but on xbox 360 I cant transfer my dlc characters to xbox one only the non dlc characters e933ded2-e0e2-4994-b77f-91b3c8ad4f54
  3. Can borderlands the pre sequel be backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can borderlands the pre sequel be backwards compatible: Can borderlands the pre sequel be backwards compatible 79e13cfd-27f4-44be-90c2-1e456f385a79
  4. borderlands pre sequel save problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands pre sequel save problem: I was playing borderlands the pre sequel on xbox one, saved it and turned it off. when I went back it started ten levels below wher I had been. I have not been able to find a list of save points...
  5. Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel: Trying to launch Borderlands 2 or Pre-Sequel fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x893f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. Things...
  6. Borderlands Pre-Sequel story achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel story achievement not unlocking: So was playing thru the game and noticed a story mission achievement didn't unlock. Its the achievement "Who constructs the constructors?" All the other story missions with correlating...
  7. Borderlands pre sequel won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands pre sequel won’t install: I have the handsome collection, pre sequel will not install from disk. Offline or online makes no difference. Borderlands 2 installed with no issue from the same disk. Any ideas?...
  8. borderlands the pre sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands the pre sequel: you have borderlands 1 and borderlands 2 on backwards compatibility but you took off pre sequel why would you want to go to space and jump around on with low gravity i would when you took off...
  9. Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel launch error: I'm having trouble with Borderlands: the Handsome Collection. Everytime I launch Borderlands 2, it says I don't own it (Error code: 0x803f8001) but I do own it and I'm connected to XBox Live! plz...
  10. Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel Ruse by microsoft!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel Ruse by microsoft!!: So the other day I was in the Xbox one store and saw that Borderlands 2 and Borderlands Pre Sequel were both free games. I added them to my account and downloaded them both. Now a week later I've...