Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

Discus and support Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamCline, Jul 11, 2019.

1. AdamCline
    AdamCline Guest

I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game only. I got this game via the Game Pass.

I have tried removing the game, removing all save files, removing my profile. Nothing seems to work so far.

Any thoughts?

:)

AdamCline, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Have you tried reaching out to the devs of this game or visting their forums to see of anyone else is having this issue?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. Spazpol Win User

I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game only. I got this game via the Game Pass.

I have tried removing the game, removing all save files, removing my profile. Nothing seems to work so far.

Any thoughts?
    Have you made it to Level 5 yet, or completed the below achievement?

https://www.trueachievements.com/a199062/invaders-must-die-achievement
  5. AdamCline Win User

I have already done all the steps listed with the exception of waiting 72 hours. That will run out this afternoon. Given that I played a game 5 minutes later and got achievements to work for that instead, it seems to be isolated to that game only.
  6. AdamCline Win User

I have made it to level 6 as well as completing 2 of the main missions that should have all unlocked achievements.
Thema:

1. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements - Similar Threads - Borderlands TPS Unlocking

2. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  3. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...
  4. dlc borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc borderlands 2: Bonjour, j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé... mais quand je lance le jeu je ne vois pas ce dlc et ne peux donc pas y...
  5. Borderlands the Handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands the Handsome collection: Back in October 2016, Borderlands the handsome collection was free form the microsoft store on PC. I got it, i remember and now I need it to play the new BL 2 DLC but it's gone from my games. Do...
  6. [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?: What is the order of the Borderlands game story? Borderlands 1, Pre-Sequel, Tale from the Borderlands and Borderlands 2? 325bf397-b13e-43fc-a352-dab82101e4d7
  7. Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One: I'm trying to move my BL2 character saves from my 360 to my One, but have run into an issue. I can successfully upload a character from my 360 to the cloud, but when I go to my Xbox One and go to...
  8. Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?: I only got the pass for this game and It's not on the pass for PC. That's false advertising FYI. 7a9091e0-06ed-4275-8033-0221dc2a0ce6
  9. Can't download new Trials Fusion or Borderlands: TPS DLC with season pass... again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download new Trials Fusion or Borderlands: TPS DLC with season pass... again!: And again it is impossible for season pass holders to download the new Trials Fusion DLC or the new character for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from within the game. This has happened EVERY release...
  10. 'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS: Hi there, I recently completed the mission above in my game and I missed the achievement. Is there anyone that is up to the point where this mission is available and if so, would they be willing...