Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough

Discus and support Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! I've been looking for a while to do a Borderlands Trilogy co-op playthrough, but no one that I know personally has either the time or the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradygrn, Dec 23, 2014.

1. bradygrn
    bradygrn Guest

Hey all!

I've been looking for a while to do a Borderlands Trilogy co-op playthrough, but no one that I know personally has either the time or the games to play

So I look to the forums and ask:

If ANYONE who reads this is interested in doing a trilogy playthrough with me (in the order that the games were released) , please reply or send me a message for more information.

Thanks a bunch, and hope to hear from someone soon!

:)

bradygrn, Dec 23, 2014
  2. bradygrn
    bradygrn Guest

Hey all!play

I've been looking for a while to do a Borderlands Trilogy co-op playthrough. Now that the Pre-Sequel is out, the desire to play all three games is increased, but no one that I know personally has either the time or the games to play.

If ANYONE who reads this is interested in doing a trilogy, co-op playthrough with me , please reply or send me a message for more information.

bradygrn, Dec 23, 2014
  3. bradygrn
    bradygrn Guest
    Borderlands Series Playthrough

Hey all!

I've been looking for a while to do a Borderlands Trilogy co-op playthrough, but no one that I know personally has either the time or the games to play

If ANYONE who reads this is interested in doing a trilogy playthrough with me , please reply or send me a message for more information.

bradygrn, Dec 23, 2014
  4. IRB Win User

Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

The Mass Effect trilogy

Borderlands
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

worst battlefield ever

ehh.....I'm just playing the Mass Effect trilogy again....getting that "perfect" playthrough
  6. AndreanAndrean tri p Win User

Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

The Mass Effect trilogy

Borderlands
    nice
  7. Tomesso Win User

Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.

I really want to play the Witcher trilogy again. But my first Witcher3 playthrough lasted for almost half a year.
  8. Lein Kroniid Win User

Modded Weapons?

Theres no reason to need Modded Weapons. Borderlands 2 is a lot easier to play then Borderlands 1 was (In my opinion). If you played the game with friends and etc, you wouldn't have much of a problem. Me and a friend beat playthrough 1+2 with out modded
    gear, because we knew Borderlands 2 was easy, its a pain on playthrough 2 but that didn't stop us from beating it.
Thema:

1. Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough - Similar Threads - Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough

2. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Well thanks to the help from the community i know what i need to do to unlock a hunter through and through achievement for BL3 i need to be in the same game as a friend and Kill them rare spawns...
  3. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: I had 100% of all bl3 achievements now the new dlc guns,love, and tentacles is out we got 8 new achievements im now at 97% it should be 100% but the achievement a hunter through and through wont...
  4. Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2: Dear Xbox, I was very much against the idea of getting any Xbox after the first generation because I was well aware that this sort of thing was going to happen. I was going to pay for content,...
  5. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: I bought this game from the Microsoft Store for over 60 dollars and guess what i get to the blands title screen and press A and every **** time the screen goes black and the game closes fix it...
  6. Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op: I need someone that can actually have something done about this issue contact me. This issue is 6 months old and still no fix or even word on a possible fix. I have found a workaround for now...
  7. Borderlands 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass not working: Bought the season pass for Borderlands 2 a couple days ago and it does not work on the 360 or the X1. 1006654c-9eee-4ee3-8c1c-8916d8dab9ef
  8. Borderlands 3 Not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Not registering: I have recently purchased Borderlands 3 and when i put it my x box it dosenot start downloading it is brand new and no dust or scratched. when i put it in a different console it starts downloading...
  9. Borderlands GOTY Edition Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY Edition Not Launching: I have Borderlands The Handsome Collection and I'm trying to launch Borderlands GOTY Edition. Whenever I try launching it, I get an error saying to insert the disk. The disk is clean and not...
  10. Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Trilogy Playthrough: Hey all!play I've been looking for a while to do a Borderlands Trilogy co-op playthrough. Now that the Pre-Sequel is out, the desire to play all three games is increased, but no one that I know...