Bored? Looking for some Battlefield 4 Xbox One Players to Party Up with? Check this out!

Discus and support Bored? Looking for some Battlefield 4 Xbox One Players to Party Up with? Check this out! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Im sure you are bored and would like more gamers to play with, we currently have at least 65 active members in my Xbox One Battlefield 4 brigade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Bored? Looking for some Battlefield 4 Xbox One Players to Party Up with? Check this out!

Hi,

Im sure you are bored and would like more gamers to play with, we currently have at least 65 active members in my Xbox One Battlefield 4 brigade alone!

Check out the video and the link with simple instructions on how to sign up! No gamertag change required and no Trials just fun gaming!

:)

RoG Shawzborne, Jan 26, 2014
  2. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    Check this out!

Looking for some Black Ops players to fill a roster. need 2 more for now.

KerrVillin, Jan 26, 2014
  3. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    Check This Out!!!

Man Cave Militia is looking to grow. We have re designed our webpage and are now looking for members to join. We have a serious in clan ranking system that allows you to play the way you want to.

Some players play all the time and want to dominate all the time......We got that!

Some players want to dominate all the time, but have a life and can only play when their schedule allows them to.......We got that!

Some players just want to learn the games and dont want to be bothered, but would like some advise every now and then from a trusted source.........We got that too!

We have found a way to put all types of players in the same place.

We can do it all! Check us out! We play alot of games and only allow mature members to join.

Go to www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com and click on the link that says "click here to enter the cave!"

KerrVillin, Jan 26, 2014
  4. KerrVillin Win User

Check this out!

Looking for some Black Ops players to fill a roster. need 2 more for now.
  5. Jyxa Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

People should definitely look into joining this clan if they are an avid Battlefield 4/Call of Duty: Ghosts player! I'd also like to add that some of us are still on the Xbox 360, if there are players out there looking to join a clan on that console.
  6. BW EVOLUTION Win User

xBlackWatchx Gaming Community is Recruiting!

We started up a xBlackWatchx game server a bit early this week on Battlefield 4. Feel free to join xBWx members all week/weekend long in our server to see what we are all about! We are still looking for some Battlefield 4 players to join our great community,
    so make sure to check out
    http://www.xBlackWatchx.org
    and join today!
  7. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

Warrior United Recruiting

Is anyone still looking for a clan? We are recruiting for several divisions in Warrior United. For xbox 360 we have: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, World of Tanks. Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty
    Ghosts. PC: Battlefield 4. We also have a Ventrilo Server for our BF3/4 players on PC. If you are interested please head on over to our website check it out and register on the forums. See the recruitment section on our forums about joining.
  8. KerrVillin Win User

Check this out!

OK looking to form a couple new squads, hit us up at www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com to join. Need 1 leader and 11 players that want to have fun playing online. Skill level is not a factor to join a squad, but need to be somewhat skilled to lead. Thanks
Thema:

Bored? Looking for some Battlefield 4 Xbox One Players to Party Up with? Check this out!

1. Bored? Looking for some Battlefield 4 Xbox One Players to Party Up with? Check this out! - Similar Threads - Bored Looking Battlefield

2. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???: RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE...
  3. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  4. anyone want to play minecraft its kinda boreing

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone want to play minecraft its kinda boreing: anyone want to play Minecraft? ill join u or yallll join me 57898b74-b32a-4957-b13d-0159aed245b0
  5. help im getting bored here..plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help im getting bored here..plz: i get the old fat xbox 360... and i was playing my game on live but i get suspended in a minut because i havent pay my old gold xbox live its not a reason tp get suspended i dont get money...
  6. Who's bored on Fridays?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's bored on Fridays?: What's up Xbox community? I just had an idea I wanted to share & see if we cant get something fun goin. If you haven't noticed, there's quite a few quality, free-to-play games already on Xbox One...
  7. Bored. Want to play minecraft with someone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored. Want to play minecraft with someone.: Looking for people to play minecraft xbox one with, im 13 and have a mic. I only play survival! 55855ad9-a7cd-44d9-9798-2630d22a7491
  8. Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls: Heyyyy what's up! Like the title says I'm just looking to branch out and get gaming with new people! just send a message and I'll reply ASAP Thanks for reading guys!...
  9. super duper bored lets play ! :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    super duper bored lets play ! :D: who wants to play minecraft? or anything else for that matter. I have most games for xbox one. add me? no creeps/weirdos lol GT: ✨ 4f70afab-9817-4740-afed-571fd02e2fa4
  10. Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with?: Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with? Look no further! [MEDIA] Follow THESE simple instructions to signup! Go to the following link HERE and choose “Sign...