Bored? Need friends to play with? Xbox "Buddy Bench" feature will help connect you.

Discus and support Bored? Need friends to play with? Xbox "Buddy Bench" feature will help connect you. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Xbox series x platform - Xbox subscriber since 2002) Enough with the "Beacon" feature, xbox live "buddy bench" is a way to 'passively' notify... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maximus46, Aug 20, 2022.

1. /u/Maximus46
    /u/Maximus46 Guest

Bored? Need friends to play with? Xbox "Buddy Bench" feature will help connect you.

(Xbox series x platform - Xbox subscriber since 2002)

Enough with the "Beacon" feature, xbox live "buddy bench" is a way to 'passively' notify everyone in your friends group and beyond that you are looking to play and chat. Xbox live will also include an anonymous party matchmaking feature to connect you randomly with other players using "Buddy Bench". Random player connections will be based on game title history and skill/tenure of your gameplay. This feature will remove the hassle of scheduling gaming sessions with friends via social channels/cell phone. It will allow someone to sign on and match with another person who wants to connect, chat, and game with similar gaming interests. (preferably in your friends list, if not, a random similar person while allowing you the option to skip a player connection to find someone more suitable)

This is not a real feature for xbox live, but should be. I recently sent my 5 year old to kindergarten. I learned of "Buddy Benches" on the playground. Where there is an entire playground with 100's of kids playing/swinging together but there is a bench you can sit on(if you have no one to play with) and random kids will approach and ask if you want to play tag, race, or climb monkey bars with them. It is truly a great idea and truly gives me hope for the future generations with their kindness. An idea so good I had to post it for the xbox live community, even it it's been suggested before it's not deployed to xbox live currently. It really should be. Please consider this suggestion

Thank you,

-Jon

submitted by /u/Maximus46
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maximus46, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Waya13 Win User

Need Friends?

Just seen the Need Buddys thread but it's big so if you want someone to see you now post if you want.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Wolfenstein Youngblood trial?

This guide should help you https://www.mic.com/articles/192935/how-does-wolfenstein-youngbloods-buddy-pass-work-the-feature-lets-you-bring-friends-on-board
  4. xXxBetaWolfxXx Win User

Need bulding friends

I have a castle about halfway done, ive been doing it with my buddy TsunamicRauler, but its really big and takes alot of work, afterwards we could go mine, anyone wanna help? could also make you a house in the castle.
  5. FrostedFlake420 Win User

Need Gears Friends

Hey im 20 and i need a coop buddy if you wanna play with me
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Feel free to send a FR my way buddy :)
Thema:

1. Bored? Need friends to play with? Xbox "Buddy Bench" feature will help connect you. - Similar Threads - Bored Need friends

2. Im bored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im bored: Im bored, any game pass small sized games recommendations ? Because i have completed all the games i have on my xbox and i ran out of like what games should i play so yeah ill play whatever games...
  3. lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED

in XboX Insiders
    lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED: i just played yesterday im really enjoying the service and deleted all my other games someone help what is going on submitted by /u/trump2020ct [link] [comments]
  4. i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...: hi, i have factory reset my xbox mutiple times, i have deleted my account and re added it, I have spoke with xbox support and gone through everything possible with them and there is still no fix,...
  5. What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.: I tried to log into unturned today and it wouldn't let me log in. What happened, and if anyone found out a way to fix it please tell me. submitted by /u/SentientGasMask [link] [comments]
  6. Hurricane Bored Game Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hurricane Bored Game Party: Hope your family is safe, it's over 12 hours since you posted this, it is amazing how many games your family can play with just a deck of cards, at any age, good value for money....
  7. Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls: Heyyyy what's up! Like the title says I'm just looking to branch out and get gaming with new people! just send a message and I'll reply ASAP Thanks for reading guys!...
  8. Forza 5 needs more tracks in SP I'm getting bored of them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 needs more tracks in SP I'm getting bored of them: Forza 5 needs more tracks in SP I'm getting bored of them I'm always seeing the same roads over and over again I'm a level 132 so I have done a lot of races I have just been playing SP so I wanna...
  9. Forza 5 needs more racing tracks I'm getting bored of the same ones over and over again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 needs more racing tracks I'm getting bored of the same ones over and over again.: Forza 5 needs more racing tracks I'm getting bored of the same ones over and over again.Turn 10 really needs to add more racing tracks I'm 137 races into the game I dunno how times I played these...
  10. i need friends because im bored and alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need friends because im bored and alone: can anyone be my friend please because im sittin in my room waiting to talk to somone and its annoying me that im forgottend so please add me and btw no drama f3357a0e-0868-4575-8c81-1ad35c8046a9