Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller.

Discus and support Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all. I've got a new 55BX LG tv, I paired my Bose QC35 to the tv, audio output is thru the headset. Now as the mic in the headset wont work of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HackAtree, Feb 22, 2021.

1. HackAtree
    HackAtree Guest

Hello all.

I've got a new 55BX LG tv, I paired my Bose QC35 to the tv, audio output is thru the headset. Now as the mic in the headset wont work of course, so I thought that connecting an external mic to the controller would allow me to party chat, which it did with some hiccups.

If I don't connect the mic to the controller, I can hear on the QC35 the game audio + chat audio. When I connect the mic to the controller I stop hearing chat audio. My party friends can hear what I say, so microphone is working, but I can't hear what they say. Once I unplug the mic from the controller, I can hear again thru the headset the chat audio as well.

Any idea why is this? Some incompatibility, or misconfiguration in the settings?

Thanks in advance

G.

:)

HackAtree, Feb 22, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Using Official PS3 Wireless Headset with Xbox 360

The only way you can get the headset to work with the 360 is to hook up audio out from the 360 to an adapter that can pair with the headset. You wouldn't be able to use the mic on the headset, unless there's an adapter that takes the 2.5mm output from the
    controller and pipes it to the same sort of adapter.

There is no way to "pair" a Bluetooth headset to the 360 directly.
  3. steviebs Win User

Dolby Atmos for headphones Xbox one X

Hi I purchased dolby atmos for headphones from the dolby access app.

im using a pair of bose quiet comfort 2 headphones which is connected to a bluetooth transmitter which is connected to my home theatre reciever.
  4. NBCActual Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro

I'm actually working with Apple support on this now. Same issue -- Xbox One Bluetooth controller (1708) when paired to an iPad Pro 2020 4th Gen (13.5.1) causes the audio to cut out on headphones also connected to the iPad, when a button is pressed. I've
    already gone through the motions with them: 2 different Bose headsets, 2 generic Bluetooth earbuds, Air Pods, and 4 different Xbox controllers all result in the same issue.

When I create the same pairings to an iPhone XS, everything is fine, so I'm assuming it's not the controller or headphones.

I'll post back when I hear more from them, in case anyone else is having the issue (which I assume they would be).
  5. MissGeekness Win User

Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

Hi,

The LucidSound LS35X is a wireless headset with a 3.5mm audio jack.

I use a Bose QC35II myself. I can connect it with Bluetooth to 2 devices simultaneously. And for gaming I connect it to the controller with a detachable cable.

The only thing I cannot do with it is voice chat on the xbox (but im not intended to do that anyway).
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help to buy

Hi, you're right there, you can take the 1708 controller and connect it to a Bluetooth-enabled device like TV Smartphone PC. All controllers built before 2016 cannot be paired via Bluetooth because the function does not exist. Please also make sure that
    the latest firmware is installed on the controller
Thema:

1. Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller. - Similar Threads - Bose Bluetooth headset

2. Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X: I am curious to know if the Bose NC 700 are capable of pairing with the Xbox Series X without having to use a cable to connect to the controller. 9738e89c-c6e6-4fa9-9976-38e82ff3be23
  3. Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?: I have bose headset plugged in sound is working and it even shows that I have a mic. When I unplug it says no mic. But, I cannot get the mic to transmit any sound to other players. It is not...
  4. : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar: : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar Hello everyone! I have an Xbox One X and I just got a Sony x750h 65” TV and a Bose Solo 5 soundbar (connected via Optical). I am trying to do 2 things...
  5. Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller: Hey all, I just got a Series X today and am super pumped to try this bad boy out. I’ve seen posts in the past regarding using QC35s as a headset and bought the appropriate QC25 cable for Android...
  6. Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle: Hi, i am currently trying to set up my home theatre but i am having some difficulties to get surround sound. I have a Samsung Q80t tv, a bose 650 lifestyle and a xbox one. One hdmi cable is...
  7. : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700: : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI. 6ccc8b45-0c67-4359-87e6-5d2abafc0f55
  8. Bose qc 35 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose qc 35 on Xbox one: I have bose qc35ii and i bought a third-party qc 25 cable with the inline mic and is meant for Android. The cable works fine on my Android phone and on my Windows 10 Pc. However when i plug them...
  9. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  10. Elite controller and Bose

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller and Bose: Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it...