Bose Bose VR 35: How do i use snap on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Bose Bose VR 35: How do i use snap on my Xbox one? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: How do i use snap on my Xbox one? im tryin to snap 2 apps together and i cant do it on the new update... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RummyBoy69, Nov 23, 2017.

1. RummyBoy69
    RummyBoy69 Guest

Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: How do i use snap on my Xbox one?
    im tryin to snap 2 apps together and i cant do it on the new update

:)

RummyBoy69, Nov 23, 2017
  2. apurvajo
    apurvajo Guest
    XBOX ONE unable to control Bose Lifestyle 35 Volume

I am unable to get XBOX ONE control the volume of my Bose Lifestyle 35 system. Has anyone seen this issue? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

AJ

apurvajo, Nov 23, 2017
  3. comedian1220
    comedian1220 Guest
    XBOX Live TV and Bose T20

I currently have a Bose Lifestyle T20 surround sound system. My XBOne is connected to the Bose system in one of the HDMI slots, and it works GREAT! however, when i try to use it for simple Live TV ( I do not have cable/sattelite) it tells me it can't find
    the picture from the TV. Currently the TV is plugged into the Bose system as well. I have however tried the following configurations:

XBone directly into the TV (and TV into the Bose), this way I lose the Xbox picture.

Xbox into the Bose system, and the TV into the Xbox. No signal on the TV and therefore can't see the XBOX.

Xbox AND TV both into the Bose. Xbox picture works fine on the TV, but trying to watch TV just gives me the looking for TV picture. (If i skip that

step then i just get a black screen.)

I have an LG TV, and the Xbox finds that fine and can control it when it asks to do so during setup. It also can find the Bose System when I tried to set that up from settings. But so far No TV!

comedian1220, Nov 23, 2017
  4. TheHooniganTX Win User

Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio?

5. ArminatorX Win User

Bose Bose VR 35: Bose Soundbar 500 Setup For Xbox Surround Sound

Depending on your TV, the Audio Return Channel might not support surround sound from other inputs, like the other HDMI input from your Xbox. Most TVs only send multi-channel audio via ARC if the sound is produced in the TV's tuner, like Live TV, or attached
    media drives.

Since the Bose Soundbar seemingly supports optical TOSLINK, your best option would be to add an optical cable between your Soundbar, and the optical output of your Xbox console.
  6. FullHornet Win User

xbox music annoys me at night

I always listen to Xbox Music through my phone through my Bose wireless soundlink mini. Works a lot better that way. That, and you do not have to snap the app when you are playing a game on screen.
  7. ArrayKnight Win User

XBOX ONE unable to control Bose Lifestyle 35 Volume

By manually entering the code 1933 (Settings > TV & Guide > Troubleshoot > Enter Device Code), I was finally able to get my Lifestyle 35 Series IV to communicate.

Also, you'll want to be sure that your Bose system is set to accept IR commands. Do this within the Bose system settings (you'll have to have video output from the main unit hooked up to your TV).
  8. OG Pooh Win User

BOSE designed 370Z

BOSE?... No thanks. I will take the car & repaint it if there are any BOSE logos on it though.
Thema:

1. Bose Bose VR 35: How do i use snap on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Bose Bose snap

2. Elite controller and Bose

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller and Bose: Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it...
  3. BOSE System turns off but not on

in XBoX on Consoles
    BOSE System turns off but not on: My Xbox One S would turn on and off my Bose system with no problem. I upgraded to an Xbox One X and now it will turn it off my Bose system (same sound system) but not turn it on, why is that?...
  4. Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio?: Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio? You could also try buying one of those HDMI to DVi. I´m currently using one, but for VGA, they come with a 3.5mm...
  5. bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

in XBoX on Consoles
    bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear: Split from this thread. Hi, Works only left ear on my bose qc35 ii (i don't need microphone) using xbox elite controller. I found this solution and this works for me. But this solution...
  6. Bose Bose VR 35: Bose Soundbar 500 Setup For Xbox Surround Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bose Bose VR 35: Bose Soundbar 500 Setup For Xbox Surround Sound: Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: Bose Soundbar 500 Setup For Xbox Surround Sound Depending on your TV, the Audio Return Channel might not support surround sound from other inputs, like the...
  7. Switching off/on bose Cinemate 15 with xbox via Infrared sender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching off/on bose Cinemate 15 with xbox via Infrared sender: Hi! I have managed to set up my TV to switch on/off when the xbox turns on/off using the IR sender, but I am struggling to get my sound system to do the same. It currently mutes and controls the...
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller & Bose QC35II

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller & Bose QC35II: Hey folks, Was hoping to find some solutions for a problem that seems to be common, but widespread across multiple layers of forum posts. My Bose QC35 II headset will not play game audio, game...
  9. Xbox not controlling TV and Bose anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not controlling TV and Bose anymore: Hello, For a few years now my Xbox One has powered my TV and Bose Lifestyle 18 SII very well. This week I had an error message come up when I turned the Xbox on (don’t have error code) and from...
  10. QC35 and other Bose Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    QC35 and other Bose Headsets: I've read a number of posts on the topic, and I understand all of the following: Microsoft uses the same headphone jack standard as Android and other phones, not the Apple standard. The Xbox One...