Bosnian Players

Discus and support Bosnian Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any bosnian players so we can play together ... It sucks becouse i only play with english players :( 100261c3-f580-4cac-bb3e-6a5858711dc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uSk mahiR b0sNA, May 10, 2015.

1. Bosnian Players

Are there any bosnian players so we can play together ... It sucks becouse i only play with english players Bosnian Players :(

:)

uSk mahiR b0sNA, May 10, 2015
  2. Hellhog
    Hellhog Guest
    Bosnian Players!

Well, you only gave it 1.5 hours for someone to respond. You could try finding your locale forums if Microsoft still has those here. If not, maybe in time someone will post.

Hellhog, May 10, 2015
  3. Murdaist
    Murdaist Guest
    Bosnian Players!

If there is any fellow Bosnian gamers, send me a friend request. Would be cool to communicate in my own language. :x

Murdaist, May 10, 2015
  4. Hellhog Win User

Bosnian Players!

Well, you only gave it 1.5 hours for someone to respond. You could try finding your locale forums if Microsoft still has those here. If not, maybe in time someone will post.
  5. WH1TECH4P3L Win User

What war do you want to be the basis for Call of Duty 2012

I reckon the Northern Ireland conflict would be interesting.

Or even the Bosnian conflict.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Black Friday sale, reddead redemption undead nightmare collection

Hiya Bosnian,

Thanks for pointing that out, it seems that the discount isn't activate
    on the site
    anymore. But don't worry, I'm sure it'll be resolved soon. :)
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

PLAYERS HARASSING PLAYERS

8. VernierSlake Win User

PLAYERS HARASSING PLAYERS

File a complaint > set to avoid > block communications > We'll have no naming and shaming here either.
Thema:

Bosnian Players

1. Bosnian Players - Similar Threads - Bosnian Players

2. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs. Please download and install" Then message indicating the store is unavailable. receive this message when...
  3. How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...: Playing a game with no obvious online elements and it'll say internet connection lost returning to title screen. fa63ef63-b8bd-4b0c-a1e6-3239fb56a894
  4. missing DLC single player packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing DLC single player packs: Where can i find the solution for missing DLC packs a9d82a9d-5ede-42cb-946e-c76dc922849d
  5. missing DLC single player packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing DLC single player packs: Where can i find the DLC packs 4f3e3224-771b-4951-9613-6ebafaf3951c
  6. Blu-ray Player Not Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray Player Not Installing: Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble here. I try to keep everything on my Xbox One S updated and running properly. The Blu-ray app said it needed an update so I tried to update it. After about an...
  7. Second Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second Player: I have minecraft on the xbox and when log in i can see my skins i have setup through edit character. But when my wife log in as player two she can see the purchased skins but has to go reselect...
  8. Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...: Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal information I'm sorry that you are experiencing someone DDOS'ing your internet connection. That's a tough...
  9. Connectivity Issues With A Specific Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connectivity Issues With A Specific Player: So me and my friend are pretty sure that there is some issue between our two connections/accounts when we play. For example, I invite him to play GTA Online, and every time it times out. But when...
  10. I wouldn't consider myself a game player except for Sudoku. I continue to be listed as a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't consider myself a game player except for Sudoku. I continue to be listed as a...: I downloaded Microsoft Sudoku on my Galaxy Note10 plus a couple of days ago. I decided to pay the $9.99/year for it which seems high for such a game but I decided to trust Microsoft. To my...