Bot Accounts

Discus and support Bot Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I started getting random messages from accounts I've never seen before. One account by the name [mod removed] messaged me yesterday. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Resurrection234, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Bot Accounts

So recently I started getting random messages from accounts I've never seen before. One account by the name [mod removed] messaged me yesterday. It gave the spiel of how it found my GT through a friend search and proceeded to ask how old
    I was and if I was in a relationship before proceeding to give me the name of a site and how it would ask for my credit card for "age verification". Of course I didn't go to site but it just got me thinking about whether this kind of stuff has been ongoing
    or only recently became a problem. Another bot account had messaged me today with the exact same message so it did concern me a litte bit. I took a screenshot of the exchange and blscked out the link to the scam site for obvious reasons.

:)

Resurrection234, Apr 26, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Bot account

Yeah 500 friends, Zero game score, system generated name on an account created 3 days ago. Report and then block. Don't engage after blocking as it will unblock the account
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Bot account

Microsoft seriously needs to bring down the hammer on these false accounts, It's ruining the integrity of the Xbox platform. Reporting is only going to do so much so they need to crack down on these bots and try and find the source and shut it down or at
    least make it more difficult/ impossible for Silver accounts to send messages to random people (Only to friends and yea it might not work but it's a suggestion)
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Bot Accounts

I have also noticed an influx of bot accounts, I just tend to ignore them
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Bot Accounts

Hello Resurrection234

Thank you very much for coming to the Xbox Forums in regards to this. As stated above by our Xbox Ambassador, the best thing that you can do is report and block them in order to be able to send that information to our
    Xbox Enforcement Team. Every report you do provides info for our team members so that they can further analyze this matter and prevent this in the future.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Bot Accounts

It seems like there is a new wave of bot accounts going around. All you can do is ignore, report and block.
Thema:

Bot Accounts

1. Bot Accounts - Similar Threads - Bot Accounts

2. Reporting Bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Bots: Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site name)", etc on their feed? None of the...
  3. Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card: I am tired of this, and I don't even know how it started but it is the 6 th time in two weeks that some new account with 0 gamerscore asks me for my credit card or nudes. I've reported every...
  4. Bot accounts problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot accounts problem: I was wondering if there was any way I could stop these bot accounts from messaging me on xbox or if xbox could do something to prevent these bot accounts that try to scam you...
  5. Bot accounts on Xbox app??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bot accounts on Xbox app??: Seems to be that fake accounts have been bot liking my posts, anyone else having this happen?? It's always an account that has an avatar of a girl, no friends, many followers, bio usually has some...
  6. MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP: This video shows everything, im getting added by hundreds of fake accounts and xbox have even emailed me about bans and warnings etc, im NOT follower botting but bots keep following me and i CANT...
  7. Bot accounts?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot accounts?!: I am a hundred percent sure that I am not the only one who gets these messages from what I believe are bot accounts. These are accounts with 0 gamerscore, start by messaging you "Hi" and if you...
  8. FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS: Multiple reports from gamers everywhere are getting messages from fake botted profiles asking to chat on a Adult website. Some are saying that the hackers behind this are after credit card...
  9. Fake account, most likely a bot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake account, most likely a bot: There is an account on 360 that is a bot or something, their gamertag is TimePenguin9732, they're ignoring what i respond to them with and say they were bored and found me on profile search and...
  10. Bot account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot account: Got a message from a random saying "I got ure name from the profile search here on this xbox app cuz I was bored and lookin for new people to talk to" "How old are you?" I remember seeing this on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox bot accounts

2. bots account on xbox