Both controller died together - really?

Discus and support Both controller died together - really? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 'morning, i went through all the troubleshooting options to get either of my 2 rechargeable controllers to respond...by the end i was advised to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by o'brianmeador, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Both controller died together - really?

'morning, i went through all the troubleshooting options to get either of my 2 rechargeable controllers to respond...by the end i was advised to buy new controllers. I wanted a 2nd opinion, i can't believe both died since last night.

:)

o'brianmeador, Jun 4, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

Have you tried doing a power cycle then having them plugged in via usb to sync them on start up.
  3. o'brianmeador Win User

Yeah, thanks i did, they're are both 5 years old - maybe it's really time to replace?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there o'brianmeador,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One controllers. I recommend to check out this article:

Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

How to use a second controller borrowed from second console in same appartment?

On the controller is the Xbox have a button for synchronization you have to press them both together so as to synchronize the controller
  6. Anhur_XB Win User

What controller do you have?

Had two launch Xbox One controllers but they both died of stick drift.

Had an Elite contrtoller but that died of stick drift

Had 3 Hyperkin Duke X1 controllers but they all died of stick drift

Have an X1S controllers that is in the early stages of stick drift death, currently using that until I have to buy a new one.

On the bright side my 360 controllers from like 9+ years ago are still going strong! Never lost a single one of them.
Thema:

1. Both controller died together - really? - Similar Threads - Both controller died

2. Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers: For some time now, my BOTH controllers are having problems. For example, the cursor is self-contained. If I choose to go up, that command remains and it goes up all the time, e.g. in a menu,...
  3. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  4. Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...: Hi I am having the same problem at the moment, The game I was playing ''Apex Legends'' was all working perfectly with sound through the headphones then when I turned off the Xbox for a couple of...
  5. Headphone jack broke after not very much use on both of my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack broke after not very much use on both of my controllers: On both of my controllers the headphone jack just moves around, side to side, and due to this i can sometimes get it into the right spot but if I even lightly move it the headphones disconnect, I...
  6. My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.: My Xbox controller won't do both left and right triggers at the same time. It is always one or the other. All of my devices are updated, including my Xbox one controller and PC. Please help....
  7. Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?: So I use my Xbox controller for a lot of games that I play on my PC. The controller in connected to a xbox usb stick. Now I want to buy a headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) but it requires a...
  8. both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...: both controllers just go left on my Xbox One. They are Microsoft Brand controllers. I tried clearing the blue ray disc cache, the alternate Mac Address and it still goes to the left in the...
  9. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working: Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working. I''d like to fix this without replacing the controller. 3e082a34-74e4-4427-87b8-9f071febc714
  10. 2 wired controllers both player 1 on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 wired controllers both player 1 on xbox 360: I just bought two official Microsoft wired XBOX 360 controllers for my original XBOX 360. When both are plugged in, they both register as player 1, and one of them doesn't work. Unplugging and...