Both of my controllers disconnect during heavy action in titalfall.

Discus and support Both of my controllers disconnect during heavy action in titalfall. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i get into a firefight in titanfall both of my controllers disconnect. Both batteries are fully charged, updated and i've tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silk Da Slayer, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Both of my controllers disconnect during heavy action in titalfall.

Everytime i get into a firefight in titanfall both of my controllers disconnect. Both batteries are fully charged, updated and i've tried everything in the sticky. WTF?

:)

Silk Da Slayer, Apr 28, 2014
  2. Controller disconnects often while playing Titanfall

my xbox one controllers disconnect during titan fall gameplay and nba2k like every 5 mins. so damn annoying

GetConcentrated, Apr 28, 2014
  3. epictreasure
    epictreasure Guest
    Controllers disconnect during play

Hello

since I updated my controllers all 4 of them I am now having connection issues with all 4.

i have a day 1 controller and 3 others I have plug and play kits for all of them.

at random times the controllers just lose connection the batteries are fine and have tried using

normal AAs with same result.

the Xbox light on the controller starts flashing a please reconnect msg appears on screen and after 30 sec or so the controller

reconnects and I'm all good again hopefully not dead in a strike.

please help I have tried all the things that have been suggested on post.

epictreasure, Apr 28, 2014
  4. Both of my controllers disconnect during heavy action in titalfall.

I had the same issue last night after I did the latest controller update. The controller would disconnect and power off during firefights and it would not turn back on unless I removed a battery and re-inserted it.

This happened occasionally before the update, but last night it happened 4 times over the course of the evening....

theGunslinger-BF6E0F6A-0213-41CB-B456-3AAF34B56A98, Apr 29, 2014
  5. theGunslinger-BF6E0F Win User

I had the same issue last night after I did the latest controller update. The controller would disconnect and power off during firefights and it would not turn back on unless I removed a battery and re-inserted it.

This happened occasionally before the update, but last night it happened 4 times over the course of the evening....
  6. Liquid19 Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

I have also noticed my controller disconnects multiple times during play. For example is i play for 1.5 hours it probably disconnects 4 times. Its extremely frustrating. I have tried both the batteries and the rechargeable controller.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Initial update failing

What error do you see? Is your controller disconnecting?

I noticed on my wife's console that if the controller turned off during the update it would fail and restart. So if your controller/console sleeps when it fails just keep nudging the right analogue stick to keep them both awake until the update completes.
  8. Stoneware Win User

XO w/Kinect for $429

Too bad this isn't for a "TitalFall" bundle.
  9. x6512x willis Win User

XB1 Friends wanted

CoD preferably extinction, Ryse Titalfall and Forza
Thema:

1. Both of my controllers disconnect during heavy action in titalfall. - Similar Threads - Both controllers disconnect

2. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  3. Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...: Hi I am having the same problem at the moment, The game I was playing ''Apex Legends'' was all working perfectly with sound through the headphones then when I turned off the Xbox for a couple of...
  4. Both controller died together - really?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Both controller died together - really?: 'morning, i went through all the troubleshooting options to get either of my 2 rechargeable controllers to respond...by the end i was advised to buy new controllers. I wanted a 2nd opinion, i...
  5. Headphone jack broke after not very much use on both of my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack broke after not very much use on both of my controllers: On both of my controllers the headphone jack just moves around, side to side, and due to this i can sometimes get it into the right spot but if I even lightly move it the headphones disconnect, I...
  6. My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.: My Xbox controller won't do both left and right triggers at the same time. It is always one or the other. All of my devices are updated, including my Xbox one controller and PC. Please help....
  7. Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?: So I use my Xbox controller for a lot of games that I play on my PC. The controller in connected to a xbox usb stick. Now I want to buy a headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) but it requires a...
  8. both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...: both controllers just go left on my Xbox One. They are Microsoft Brand controllers. I tried clearing the blue ray disc cache, the alternate Mac Address and it still goes to the left in the...
  9. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working: Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working. I''d like to fix this without replacing the controller. 3e082a34-74e4-4427-87b8-9f071febc714
  10. Both xbox one controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both xbox one controller disconnecting: I don't know if this has all ready been answered but with my controller I always had a problem with its connection could be playing a game it says its on but the Xbox isn't detecting it all I had...