both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...

Discus and support both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; as title states... both are on the current build but only my S is showing new dashboard. i did hard reset on the X but still has the old one. OS... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyphd, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/mikeyphd
    /u/mikeyphd Guest

both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...

as title states... both are on the current build but only my S is showing new dashboard. i did hard reset on the X but still has the old one. OS version 10.0.18363.7082

any idea how to resolve so i can test the build? i use the X a lot more than the S. thanks.

submitted by /u/mikeyphd
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikeyphd, Aug 10, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

confused in buying XBox

Hi, The Xbox One X is the best console for gaming. But it is double the price of an Xbox One S. The X plays games & movies in 4K if supported by them, while the S only shows movies in 4K and games in HDR if supported. Both consoles play all games that are
    available for the Xbox One, just the Xbox One X shows them in much better and smoother.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Teraflop Comparison:- Xbox One S and Xbox One X

Xbox One S only has a 1.75Ghz processor with only 8GB slow DDR3 memory with a mere bandwidth of 68GB/s.

Xbox One X has a 2.3Ghz processor with an amazing 12GB fast GDDR5 memory with a high bandwidth of 326GB/s. It also has a 4k Blu-ray optical drive, and is smaller than even the Xbox One S.

Xbox One X will be able to play games natively in 4k. It will also be able to play current Xbox One games with huge graphical improvement fidelity. In PC terms, it will be able to play games on High settings. Where as the Xbox One and Xbox One S will only
    be, in PC terms, play games in Low or Entry-Medium level graphics.

There is minimal hardware improvement between the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. Both have the same 1.75Ghz processor and slow DDR3 memory with it's low bandwidth. Xbox One and Xbox One S will be able to keep up, but they WON'T come close to the Xbox
    One X, due to hardware restrictions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

quantum break does not define my xbox one x

5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox S One Kinect adapter

There was only one kind of USB Kinect adapter, and it was meant to be used on either the Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

Microsoft has discontinued production on this adapter recently. There are no news of
    another adapter in the works, or restocks of the current one.

If you wish to play Kinect games on your Xbox One S/X, you'll have to find an adapter from a third-party reseller, or use an original model Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new... - Similar Threads - both are current

2. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  3. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  4. I purchased Minecraft for both the Xbox One and for the PC but only have one code

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft for both the Xbox One and for the PC but only have one code: I purchased Minecraft for the Xbox One and for the PC before the deadline if October 18 but I only have one code and I used it on the Xbox. I was wondering if there was a way to either transfer to...
  5. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  6. Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox...: Hi I am having the same problem at the moment, The game I was playing ''Apex Legends'' was all working perfectly with sound through the headphones then when I turned off the Xbox for a couple of...
  7. Installing a game on both external and internal HDD causes bugs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing a game on both external and internal HDD causes bugs?: Hello, Unsure if this is related to the game developer and/or its both xbox and game dev. In this game called "state of decay 2" I had the game installed on both - which caused a lot of bugs...
  8. Rivals of Aether and EDF 2017 are both available now through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rivals of Aether and EDF 2017 are both available now through the Games with Gold program: Just letting people know the next Games with Gold titles for June are available now:...
  9. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  10. communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions: I want to be very clear I have a current communication ban the reasons I was emailed don't exactly explain anything the reason I say this is because I was on the Xbox home screen for majority of...