bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline?

Discus and support bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was wondering if i am able to play cod ghost and blackops 2 vs bots offline sometimes i dont connect my console online so i would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Syxbols, May 5, 2014.

1. Syxbols
    Syxbols Guest

i was wondering if i am able to play cod ghost and blackops 2 vs bots offline sometimes i dont connect my console online so i would like to know

:)

Syxbols, May 5, 2014
  2. Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?

i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline? ;)

BigLogMaster74, May 5, 2014
  3. Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.
    Thanks!! bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline? ;)

BigLogMaster74, May 5, 2014
  4. bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline?

Why not try and find out for your self?

The Viral Cyrix, May 5, 2014
  5. Both games have offline bots.

Nemesis121804, May 5, 2014
  6. The bots are way too easy though until you get further into ranking, course I think you can set their AI now but still, pretty predictable and easy to work out.

Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
  7. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    The bots act pretty realistically, or at least that's what I tell myself. I downloaded a free weekend on Steam for COD a few years ago and couldn't believe how much butt I was spanking, until I finally realized I was playing against bots. I was even bragging
    to this kid that was there. lol. I wanted to try a controller against K+M opponents. I lasted about an hour against real players.

jaihawk, May 7, 2014
  8. bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline?

I am going back to Blops 2 I believe buddy. In that one I could camp on Nuketown in the building and win without effort on all levels of AI. Though that might just be because I was being a camper lol. Least bots didn't rage at me though eh.

Mark Sherwood, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Nemesis121804 Win User

Both games have offline bots.
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

The bots are way too easy though until you get further into ranking, course I think you can set their AI now but still, pretty predictable and easy to work out.
  11. jaihawk Win User

The bots act pretty realistically, or at least that's what I tell myself. I downloaded a free weekend on Steam for COD a few years ago and couldn't believe how much butt I was spanking, until I finally realized I was playing against bots. I was even bragging
    to this kid that was there. lol. I wanted to try a controller against K+M opponents. I lasted about an hour against real players.
  12. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Why not try and find out for your self?
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

I am going back to Blops 2 I believe buddy. In that one I could camp on Nuketown in the building and win without effort on all levels of AI. Though that might just be because I was being a camper lol. Least bots didn't rage at me though eh.
Thema:

1. bots on cod ghost and blackops 2 offline? - Similar Threads - bots cod ghost

2. ark won't install also can you not give me a bot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark won't install also can you not give me a bot: my ark will not install my error code is 0xd05e0108 4eda58fd-c0b8-42ff-8ad8-9a7341892ebf
  3. Bots giving a follow, then they remove right away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bots giving a follow, then they remove right away?: Hey what's the deal with these people adding random follows but removing it right away, like sure I can see them in my notifications and I usually block them right away if I don't know them or...
  4. Xbox Bots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Bots?: Has anybody else been getting lots of adds on xbox in the last few weeks? Its not like traditonal bots with no gamerscore that send links, its seemingly real profiles with high gamerscores and...
  5. Can we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?: I keep getting spam/bot accounts randomly adding me as a friend. I block them but there is no way to report the account as spam/bot accounts. Any way we can get that report option? submitted by...
  6. Xbox has a Bot Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has a Bot Problem: Recently I have been being plagued by random notifications of accounts adding me as a friend. Considering that I do not know any of the accounts that are adding me, and I prefer to stay somewhat...
  7. A lot of bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    A lot of bots: So me and my friends have been getting added as friends by a lot of bot accounts and it's happened to me 4 times today. I don't know if this can be fixed or if the accounts can be banned but it's...
  8. Why are bots following me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are bots following me: How do i fix bots randomly following me the way i can tell that they are bots is when i get a notification of them following me it spams the notifications. is their a way to auto decline friend...
  9. NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP FOLLOWER BOTS!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP FOLLOWER BOTS!!!: Why is it that there is actually NO way to report follower bots, for being follower bots!? They steal account, hack accounts and actually [mod removed] To the point that im going to drop all xbox...
  10. Im being targeted by bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being targeted by bots: Hello, my account has been receiving a friend request per day at around 19pm where i live all the accounts that friended me have a nickname whit less then 6 letters i looked on one of them and he...