Bots Question

Discus and support Bots Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the final game will let a person play solely against bots? I think my young son would try it that way.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Q1ller, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Q1ller
    Q1ller Guest

Bots Question

Does anyone know if the final game will let a person play solely against bots? I think my young son would try it that way.

:)

Q1ller, Feb 17, 2014
  2. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    EOD BOT Question

Been a while since I played BF4. Been grinding World of tanks again.

GRAW2ROBZ, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Metal DJ
    Metal DJ Guest
    EOD BOT Question

I just camped the base closest to enemy spawn. Eventually a tank rolled through and I rolled under it. It destroyed it pretty quickly. I rolled under it and they never knew what happend.

Metal DJ, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Bots Question

I think its a MP only game. Maybe some training stuff though.

UneasyJmitchell, Feb 18, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Bots Question

I think its a MP only game. Maybe some training stuff though.
  6. UnseamingPlace Win User

same 800705B4 error code

umm was that a bot that answered??

what about the reinstalling games question?
  7. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

EOD BOT Question

I can definitely see the need re: bomb investigations/disposal. Won't be long before there are means of gathering exceptionally valuable intel without ever setting foot inside a building. It's here now, just not widely implemented. Hell, we track literally
    80% of all telecommunications in America (and beyond) right now. If ya like maybe you could catch some hardcore conquest with Lax, Apoc and myself (probably Dan and Arnax too) this weekend. We can try the EOD out in BF4. haha
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

EOD BOT Question

Ive never been on a team with one IRL, but they are out there. Real good for bomb threats and delivering throw phones and stuff. Maybe even search and rescue too. We mostly did dope search warrants (dynamic entry) but we would get the occassional barricaded
    subject.
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

EOD BOT Question

Hey, Uneasy J. You SWAT guys are getting a lot more equipment these days. Your department ever get a hold of this type of equipment in real life?
Thema:

Bots Question

1. Bots Question - Similar Threads - Bots Question

2. Bots on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bots on XBL: Hello, this is my first post here and I don't know if I reach Microsoft directly but I want to report something but I don't want to call the support. Do you know, that there are bots on XBL who...
  3. Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites: I had a bot (or possibly someone looking for information on me) message me today. At first i treated it like a normal person until i figured out what it was. Thats when i continuously said “i like...
  4. Bots keep ruining my life.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bots keep ruining my life.: Everytime i want to change my gamertag its always taken by some random bots with 0 gamerscore and it ruins my day seeing my dream gamertag be taken by a bot that doesnt even play Xbox....
  5. Creepy bots *sorry for the language*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creepy bots *sorry for the language*: Now im pretty sure everyone knows about the cam bots and im pretty sure 89% of gamers shouldn't go on there website i wanted to ask, what are these bots and where did they come from and why do...
  6. bots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bots: xbox1 black ops 4 how do I set up game with bots? 7f201347-76c3-43a0-acb2-6fee66195dae
  7. Are there bots in Halo 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there bots in Halo 5?: I have recently played Halo 5 social Arena and Super Fiesta. At the start of the game we were 10 registered players. In the blue opposing team, a player disappeared and they were only four...
  8. Spam Bot Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam Bot Accounts: I'm unsure of how many people are bothered by this but I've been frequently getting friend requests/followers from brand new accounts with 0 activity and respond to any messages with pre-made...
  9. Bot messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bot messages: Block & report.... thats about it. bd3fe691-d12c-4e45-96d6-655a2544af76
  10. EOD BOT Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EOD BOT Question: Any suggestions on how to destroy a vehicle with an EOD Bot for the Dragon's Teeth assignment? Thanks b9a45462-c23d-4312-a4b3-03824e36d4e8