bots

Discus and support bots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox1 black ops 4 how do I set up game with bots? 7f201347-76c3-43a0-acb2-6fee66195dae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony202, Jul 16, 2019.

1. tony202
    tony202 Guest

bots

xbox1 black ops 4 how do I set up game with bots?

:)

tony202, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

3rd playthrough, scavenger bots not working

I didn't mean 3 bots at a time (how do you even get 3 scavenger bots? My friend just somehow ended up with 3 of them with no clue what she did differently compared to me...), I meant 1 bot/playthrough in 1 spot. Like, 1st playthrough, deploy bot. 2nd playthrough,
    deploy bot at the same spot. 3rd playthrough, bot flashing red in the exact same spot. That's what's going on with my bots right now and I'm wondering what's going on. Bots bugged or what?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox enforcement

They most definitely are not bots. Strict yes, but not bots.
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Bots

In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Bots

Report & block via your console.

If it's that much of a problem then set your comms to friends only until this dies down.

This sort of thing happens every so often & will stop soon.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

bots?

Yes bots can do this through the web interface. There was a problem earlier in the year with bots sending messages no both xbox and playstation. If this happens do not reply to any of them. Block them and report them. As long as you do not reply or do
    anything that violates the code of conduct or Term of Use then you will not receive an enforcement action.
Thema:

bots

1. bots - Similar Threads - bots

2. Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites: I had a bot (or possibly someone looking for information on me) message me today. At first i treated it like a normal person until i figured out what it was. Thats when i continuously said “i like...
  3. Bots keep ruining my life.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bots keep ruining my life.: Everytime i want to change my gamertag its always taken by some random bots with 0 gamerscore and it ruins my day seeing my dream gamertag be taken by a bot that doesnt even play Xbox....
  4. Creepy bots *sorry for the language*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creepy bots *sorry for the language*: Now im pretty sure everyone knows about the cam bots and im pretty sure 89% of gamers shouldn't go on there website i wanted to ask, what are these bots and where did they come from and why do...
  5. Are there bots in Halo 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there bots in Halo 5?: I have recently played Halo 5 social Arena and Super Fiesta. At the start of the game we were 10 registered players. In the blue opposing team, a player disappeared and they were only four...
  6. Spam Bot Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam Bot Accounts: I'm unsure of how many people are bothered by this but I've been frequently getting friend requests/followers from brand new accounts with 0 activity and respond to any messages with pre-made...
  7. Bot messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bot messages: Block & report.... thats about it. bd3fe691-d12c-4e45-96d6-655a2544af76
  8. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...: Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone. 7345f1f2-5eff-4369-945a-7626c3459c40
  9. Bot/Spam Awareness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot/Spam Awareness: Is there a possibility we could push Xbox live, to put out a Notification either on the community page or direct message across the system about these bots/Spam and how to deal with it. Ive...
  10. Reporting Bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Bots: Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site name)", etc on their feed? None of the...