Bough a xbox one S game code instested of series S

Discus and support Bough a xbox one S game code instested of series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got this assassin creed unity game code from my dad but the problem is he bought the xbox one S game and i got xbox series s console . can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EZIOAZHAR, Jan 12, 2021.

1. EZIOAZHAR
    EZIOAZHAR Guest

So i got this assassin creed unity game code from my dad but the problem is he bought the xbox one S game and i got xbox series s console .

can i still use the code ?? and if yes how to redeem it ?

:)

EZIOAZHAR, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. All one games are backwards compatible with the Series S/X. You can redeem it at http://redeem.microsoft.com or through the store on the console.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
Thema:

1. Bough a xbox one S game code instested of series S - Similar Threads - Bough game code

2. just bough xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bough xbox s: wont start up error E200 00000074 00000000 what can i do b4f88ef6-cc63-46b3-b8c8-c9b04ead9c60
  3. hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...: Thank u very much. Greetings b4fccfa9-521a-41f8-8653-e682a9cd1080
  4. Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft: I wanna hear what you guys think about. I bought x-box on October 4, 2017 received it in couple days all good. Then silence from Microsoft. for a week, two weeks, a month. Then in today March 15...
  5. hello i've received no reward credits for months even though i have 10% rebate and bough ...

in XBoX Rewards
    hello i've received no reward credits for months even though i have 10% rebate and bough ...: please help with my issue xbox i contacted xbox support and told them even though i have a 10% rebate from purchases i've received no rebate from any games i've bought and i've spent a lot can u...
  6. I bough the 40% off 3 months xbox live deal that also gives you GTA dollars.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bough the 40% off 3 months xbox live deal that also gives you GTA dollars.: I have acquired the promotional 40% off 3 months Xbox Live deal that was also offering in game currency for GTA Online, I got the subscription however I never received the 500.000 GTA Dollars. I...
  7. What is going to happend to the games I bough online when Xbox One is not supported anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going to happend to the games I bough online when Xbox One is not supported anymore: Ii have this questions because is going to happend soon or later. I have a few games that I bought on the marketplace on my Xbox live account and I'm just wondering what is going to happend to...
  8. bough ki gold and did not recieve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bough ki gold and did not recieve it: hi i would like assistance retrieving my ki gold or a refund of some kind i appreciate it very much thank you 6402e74b-e806-4eb8-afe8-58868c6323ed
  9. Charged twice when I bough game "Inside"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice when I bough game "Inside": I got no response on my XboxOne when I tried to buy "Inside" the first time. Then I hit the "A" button and purchased again. It turns out I payed twice on this digital game on same xbox console for...
  10. I bough 12 month XBOX Gold, yet it says it expired on the same day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bough 12 month XBOX Gold, yet it says it expired on the same day.: It just doesn't work, it says it still charged me £39.99 and it says it expires 26/05/17, the same day I bought it. Can someone help? 2214feb3-6b5d-4ddd-a668-9916728ad88e