Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

Discus and support Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PunkIn Drublic, May 22, 2019.

1. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada,

:)

PunkIn Drublic, May 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

It can take up to 72 hours for purchases to update. If you don't see them after that, you'll want to reach out to Microsoft
    Rewards Support
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. theman72HG Win User

Xbox Live reward program now availible in Australia

[quote user="MagicRik"]

WTF! ok one of two things here. 1 (most likely) my reward account thingy is broke. 2 reward thingy is a scam.

Ive been trying to ind out if im on this reward thing and just found the link here. I logged on the it says member since Sep 6.

Next to that say Buy 2600 and get 140 back. I got 3000ms points the day Gear come out and it says your reward is O.

HOW?

[/quote]

Pretty sure it said 2800 MP and get back 140 MP(yup I was right) next mate
    you purchased the POINTS when Gears 3 came out ,this deal just started not long ago so unfortunately it doesn't count towards your purchase of points when you bought them
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live cost change?

As Daft Badger says, you can always register with Microsoft rewards. You earn free points from web searches and doing daily tasks and quizzes and also get points when you purchase items like digital game downloads. These can mount up quickly depending
    on how much effort you put in to doing the tasks. Currently a 1 year subscription is 29000 points, seems a lot but I am already at 10500 points since redeeming a years Xbox Live subscription in January and I have been working roughly 72 hours a week for the
    past month, with little time spare.
  6. WiredAnimal4636 Win User

Problem purchasing 12 month EA Access subscription.

There seem to be lots of people experiencing the same problem. I can purchase the 1 month subscription, but not the 12 month subscription. I don't know if this is an XBox or EA issue, but I hope they get it fixed soon. I'll pay $30 for a year, but not
    $60.
Thema:

1. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ? - Similar Threads - Bought subscription long

2. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  3. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.: I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3...
  4. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  5. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  6. купил подписку [Translation - Bought a subscription ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    купил подписку [Translation - Bought a subscription ]: подписка голд не подключилась. Выдаёт ошыбку почему? [Translation - Gold subscription has not been connected. Why?] b7f2f173-4c6f-40d9-b7ea-b5f8e966577d
  7. Bought Xbox Live Gold - no subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox Live Gold - no subscription: Nothing is appearing under my subscriptions. Just a long load and then an error message with code: TraceId: xiQ387lMbUy8ujUv.42.22.16. Please help Henrik 6884c048-d263-465e-bbd2-8c8dea14a8a3
  8. I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!: I bought a 12 month gold code from Amazon and put it in via my xbox one console. It says I have live, and expires a year from now. Under payment method I see a triangle with an exclamation mark...
  9. Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.: So, I'd had a month subscription to realms and when it was nearly up I bought a 6th month subscription on March 7th. Nearly one month later, I log into Minecraft to continue working on my realm...
  10. I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!: I bought a 12 month gold code from Amazon and put it in via my xbox one console. It says I have live, and expires a year from now. Under payment method I see a triangle with an exclamation mark...