Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Discus and support Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CharlesAbrams, May 2, 2019.

1. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive

:)

CharlesAbrams, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  3. MinorCoast1 Win User

can't redeem my codes

I just bought a 100 dollar gift card and it says redeem. Once I do it's says error. please help meeee
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Lies

Did you receive 70$ credit on your Xbox account or was it a code for a 70$ gift card ?
  5. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift.

Is that possible?

How?
    I did find the xbox gift card in question. It says on the Microsoft store that you will receive an email with the code that the person you wish to gift it to can input to receive the funds. So I would check if you got the emails
  6. DawnFinn Win User

Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift.

Is that possible?

How?
    I did find the xbox gift card in question. It says on the Microsoft store that you will receive an email with the code that the person you wish to gift it to can input to receive the funds. So I would check if you got the emails

Thanks
Thema:

1. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account - Similar Threads - Bought 100 dollar

2. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  3. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  4. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  5. Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon: I bought Gears 5 from Amazon and installed it. Played for an hour then went to download it to my PC. It does not show up on the Windows store as a game I own. I have games I bought through Widows...
  6. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...
  7. Bought 100 games and never earned a point since 2012

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought 100 games and never earned a point since 2012: hey guys, My biggest issue is that i keep on buying xbox one digital games and never earned a point , contacted the support live chat several times but nothing seems to be work , nothing...
  8. Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash: I've spent thousands on Microsoft...1st time didn't receive the ingame cash 4 Grand Theft Auto V from Microsoft spent $100 have it in order history.. called Microsoft she said she didn't have...
  9. I bought a 100 Microsoft point scratch card how do I redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 100 Microsoft point scratch card how do I redeem it: It gave me a code to confirm I got it put in and then there was an error loading the page 3d702ce5-4d14-4e9e-8562-e9ff3a2de684
  10. I have bought an used xbox 360 S from japan. It's power supply input is required 100 v-127 v

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have bought an used xbox 360 S from japan. It's power supply input is required 100 v-127 v: I have bought an used xbox 360 S from japan. It's power supply input is required 100 v-127 v and 50/60 Hz. But in my country 220 V 50 Hz. Then I bought step down transformer 220 v 50 Hz to 100 V,...