Bought 360 for grandkids

Discus and support Bought 360 for grandkids in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting an error code trying to update x-box live. Can't get through for any help and we can't play 3 of 4 games purchased. Quite frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gloriasijan, Apr 14, 2020.

1. gloriasijan
    gloriasijan Guest

Bought 360 for grandkids

I keep getting an error code trying to update x-box live. Can't get through for any help and we can't play 3 of 4 games purchased. Quite frustrating please help. status code is 4467*0000*0080*0300*8007-000F. All is fine with connections regarding internet
    until the live update

:)

gloriasijan, Apr 14, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Bought 360 for grandkids

3. BizarroMantis Win User

Day 1 360 owner day 1 xbox one owner but never again

On the flip side, I bought a 360 at launch and I don't sit around and reminisce about having it on day one. Actually I don't even remember if I had it on day one or not. lol Probably not. If it's not something you find worthy enough to tell your grandkids
    about, it's probably not very important.
  4. I JustBob I Win User

Titanfall has already helped sell 1 million Xbox One consoles

I bought xbox one because of the free titanfall. Thats what made my decision. I already have it on pc but for free why not. I gave my ps4 to the grandkids. A win for everyone.
  5. RaiynStorm Win User

Charge on my account

Because someone in your house bought something on your Xbox. Grandkids? Perhaps, just for example, someone signed up for Disney+ and the trial period ended. Also, Microsoft emails billing invoices so you're informed of charges.
  6. I JustBob I Win User

Platoon Recruitment Section *=Not Clans=*

lololololololol@ kids with kids. Kids are great, but grandkids are better.
Thema:

Bought 360 for grandkids

1. Bought 360 for grandkids - Similar Threads - Bought 360 grandkids

2. Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!: At the time of the XBox 360, I purchased several titles through the store (virtual titles) and they no longer appear in my account on the PC. I don't have the Xbox 360 anymore, but games like...
  3. im tryin to go through my moble hotspot to hook up my xbox 360 on the xbox gold card i bought ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    im tryin to go through my moble hotspot to hook up my xbox 360 on the xbox gold card i bought ?: il trying and trying any tryin again to hook up my 360 through myhotspot on my phone to the 60478b56-e098-4916-9701-c163b3ef8b4e
  4. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...: الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]...
  5. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  6. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  7. Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.: Hi. I bought a Xbox 360 and this Xbox ultimate pass. Before I buy this pass, the site said that I would be able to play over 100 great selection of games. I just don't know where to go to download...
  8. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  9. I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag: I have a problem with my gamertag, when a login with my email in the new xbox one console apparently a new gamertag is created, instead of continuing with the gamertag I used in the xbox 360, why...
  10. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...