Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

Discus and support Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Singh271, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Singh271
    Singh271 Guest

HI Team

AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere

neither any code to redeem nor in my game account

please help to find it

:)

Singh271, Sep 3, 2020
  2. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Robux for PC

Hello EleanorKlopeck,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to purchase Robux for your son, but you are not given the option to do so. We recommend attempting this purchase from

the Microsoft website
    . You need to make sure that you sign in to the website with the account that intends to use the Robux. The completed purchase will add the Robux to the intended Microsoft account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I did some research and found out that it does cost 25 Robux, which you can get 400 Robux for $4.99.

You can find more information about this beta by reading "Welcome to Bloxburg Beta" from Roblox's website.

I hope this helps!
  5. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

Thema:

1. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website - Similar Threads - Bought 400 Robux

2. bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub: Hi there, I hope you can help me with my problem: i have bought a Xbox one s as a second hand product in a store nearby. Now I figured out, that the device is still registered to the previous...
  3. Just bought minecraft and it's already bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Just bought minecraft and it's already bugged: I bought minecraft and downloaded some packs I bought on ps4 and iOS. Now it's telling me I need to make more space. I have 446.9GB. I'm not sure if this is a minecraft issue or an Omega update...
  4. Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...: Any ideas how to fix? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  5. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  6. I bought vc for 2k 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vc for 2k 22: I bought vc for 2k 22 and I can’t find it 54aff3d7-4f07-4c02-9268-59816690fefa
  7. playing pc games which i bought on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing pc games which i bought on xbox: i paid for xbox games and im not sure how to play them on my pc; for example fifa. when i go to download it and logged into my account which i bought it on, it still says i need to buy it. I got...
  8. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...: This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game. fd94673e-864f-4b66-9069-7cce7a46e17b
  9. Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level)

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level): Could you please Check my purchases ? I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star) My purchases should be qualified. The RewardsProgram is a little bit obscure. It is a little...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4