Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

Discus and support Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Death Angle2112, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

I bought the following games:

RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99

MGS PW HD: $14.99

METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99

Maneater: $25.99

The only game that was not on sale was MGS PW HD (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD.), but I still should have gotten enough from the other games to add up to/more then $50 dollars. I bought all 4 Games at once using the Cart.

Please assist me with this.

:)

Death Angle2112, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Juice Man 7777 Win User

Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet

Wait for Black Friday, maybe there will be a good X sale then...later get Scarlett or a Gaming PC or both but wait until Black Friday to move on Xbox X nevertheless...
  3. JDMDRIFT1993 Win User

Xbox Live

It is for the 50% black friday sale.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Xbox one

Se você esperar alguns meses, poderá obter um Xbox One S ou X das vendas da Black Friday. Valeria a pena comprar um então.

-----

[Mod Translation - If you wait a few months, you can get an Xbox One S or X from Black Friday's sales. It would be worth buying one then. ]
  5. NYJets12 Win User

Family gold is gone now what?

look for sales you should only pay 35 or 40 dollars for it , should be a sale on black Friday somewhere or online.
  6. Namni Win User

Xbox Live Gold Deals?

Should've bought a few on the black friday sales.
Thema:

Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

1. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my... - Similar Threads - Bought $50 Dollars

2. I bought the fortnite last laugh pack for XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the fortnite last laugh pack for XBOX ONE: I bought the fortnite last laugh pack for XBOX ONE, I put the code into the microsoft page and tried to update the game to get the game, unfortunately, I did not get it and when I tried to re-load...
  3. If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...: There is some Minecraft content that I bought from the Minecraft store on Google Play before minecoins were added, can the content be transferred to my Xbox account so I can use the content on all...
  4. I bought something and did not get it but no refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something and did not get it but no refund: I recently bought apex coins on Apex Legends. Now the problem was I did not get it so I refunded it but I guese since I was playing apex u cant get my money back. It really pisses me off and I...
  5. Cannot find a game just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find a game just bought: Hello, I just bought a game on my browser for my Xbox One X, all ok for payment but I cannot find the game on my Xbox One X. I checked ALL the things suggested by Microsoft (automatic update,...
  6. Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...: So i bought games on the microsoft store on my pc cuz i don't have a creditcard. and it just wont show up in my history of purchased games or whatever so now i can't download these games on my...
  7. I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it: I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help? f923bcac-1d32-49c0-9d8a-6ef76110a0c4
  8. I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL): I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL) AND WHEN I WERE VALIDING A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE CODE IS NOT VALID IN THE SAME MESSAGE REQUEST ME TO CONTACT...
  9. bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it: i bought a 4000 microsoft point (assuming they still work) and when i try to redeem it gives me an error ec87f255-159d-4f51-992e-38fe3f9cd421
  10. Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help: Hi, I just bought the new Xbox one Edition Astro A-50 headset the sound quality is amazing but i'm having major problems with ingame chat. I am using a Scuff controller btw, everything is setup...