Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Discus and support Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted d40b774f-bc84-47df-abdd-67e265feb3ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLG Superguy1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted

:)

MLG Superguy1, Jul 7, 2016
  2. Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

Hello,

On the 27th of June, I bought a three month of Xbox Live Subsription as it said I would recieve a 10 dollar promotional gift card. Today I received a message from Xbox Live, giving me only a 5 dollar gift card. I bought the three months to get the $10, not
    a $5 dollar gift card. Anyone know who to contact or when I will receive the extra 5 dollars? Also I have not redeemed the gift card yet.

Thankyou,

Amber

Psycho Queen I, Jul 7, 2016
  3. ivanmidnight
    ivanmidnight Guest
    Gift Card download

I bought a 45 dollar gift card. I entered the 25 key redeem code....it accepted it, but it didnt add money to my xbox live account....now i cant find the redeem code again.

ivanmidnight, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't redeemed the code, then you would need to try exchanging it with the retailer you purchased it from. If it's already been redeemed, there would be no way to exchange it.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2016
  5. I don't think so because u can't put membership until it runs out

6. Can u describe it better because I'm new to these thing

7. So I just go to do place where I bought it from because when I did they said that I had to see about it online

8. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Can I get a refund on the code or something?

9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can use the 12 month code as you can stack up to 36 months of xbox live subs.

As for a exchange,you would need to take it back to where you bought it & ask them.

If they said no then unfortunately there's nothing you can do,Microsoft can't exchange or refund the money for you.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

You can use the 12 month code as you can stack up to 36 months of xbox live subs.

As for a exchange,you would need to take it back to where you bought it & ask them.

If they said no then unfortunately there's nothing you can do,Microsoft can't exchange or refund the money for you.
  11. MLG Superguy1 Win User

Can u describe it better because I'm new to these thing
  12. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't redeemed the code, then you would need to try exchanging it with the retailer you purchased it from. If it's already been redeemed, there would be no way to exchange it.
  13. MLG Superguy1 Win User

Can I get a refund on the code or something?
  14. MLG Superguy1 Win User

So I just go to do place where I bought it from because when I did they said that I had to see about it online
Thema:

1. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code! - Similar Threads - Bought dollar gift

2. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  3. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  4. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  5. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  6. Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games: We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten minute 07a9ba18-ce1b-4cb0-aac1-744569ce241c
  7. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  8. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...
  9. My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas: My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas, and ive tried so many different ways to put it in xbox, and nothing is working. Im trying to buy a great white shark ccar for...
  10. I bought about $30 dollars last week and I joined xbox.rewards.com yesterday.

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought about $30 dollars last week and I joined xbox.rewards.com yesterday.: Will I get credit for this or did I just missed out? I like playing Neverwinter and will try other games eventually. c24ee600-d015-4c58-8731-5aa560819db0