Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

Discus and support Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WhumpThwump, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WhumpThwump
    WhumpThwump Guest

My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

WhumpThwump, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games - Similar Threads - Bought month game

2. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  3. he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]: hola buenas a ver si me podéis ayudar e comprado 1 mes de game pass desde el pc Windows 10 pero al querer ver todos los juegos automáticamente me sale para comprar otra ves la game pass como si no...
  4. Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  5. Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought

in XBoX Rewards
    Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought: Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought lst below pls fix have no rating and no rewards January 15, 2017 Order number 9440da6e-468d-4f22-b20b-ef7fc1728b5a Get order help...
  6. Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games i bought

in XBoX Rewards
    Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games i bought: Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought lst below pls fix have no rating and no rewards January 15, 2017 Order number 9440da6e-468d-4f22-b20b-ef7fc1728b5a Get order help...
  7. Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...: My problem is what my title said, I'm definitely missing points because I bought a lot of games through sales throughout November. And help is appreciated. 44ce0453-a62e-4c7c-a6aa-07d6124b7cc9
  8. Have not received any Microsoft points in last few months from any game that I have bought ????

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not received any Microsoft points in last few months from any game that I have bought ????: i have been buying games on market place for last few months but no reward for them why is that My statement history says that only gild renewal and survey rewards has been added to my acc...
  9. Bought 3 months of gold for the Rocket League promo but didn't receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of gold for the Rocket League promo but didn't receive the game.: Hello I bought 3 months of Gold to take advantage of the free Rocket League promotion listed below but never got a copy of the game added to my account. Rocket League Coming to Xbox One X...
  10. I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game it doesn't ...: I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game and when i do it takes me to the store to buy xbox live gold but if i go to subscriptions it says it expires...