Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

Discus and support Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018.

1. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points [​IMG]

:)

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  2. PoW Xx TATIE
    PoW Xx TATIE Guest
    Missing reward points

I bought 5 games and a season pass last month 2 of the games were included in the summer spotlight wich got me 4k reward points the other 3 games and season pass I have not recieved reward points for wich is priced over £100 I am vip star 5 and a gold member
    so should be receiving 10% on the 3 games and season pass but recieved no reward points for them

PoW Xx TATIE, Jun 17, 2018
  3. I need help with the Grove Music pass 4 month trial

On Aug 31, 2017 I bought the Groove Music Pass 4 month free trial. The description said that I would receive my 3 month code in a few weeks. shortly after I placed that order I bought a 3 month Groove music pass using rewards points, and a 1 month pass for
    100 points. I never received my three month for the 4 month sign up. How can I get this resolved?

ChallengerRT426, Jun 17, 2018
  4. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  5. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. DEEPS0110 Win User

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
  9. DEEPS0110 Win User

https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  11. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  12. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft subscriptions on xbox 1

you can get free Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass by signing up for Microsoft Rewards.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

you can earn points just by using Edge browser and Bing search engine on PC and by using Bing search on your phone.

there are also more ways to earn reward points on Xbox by downloading the MS Rewards app.

if you have Game Pass then there are also Game Pass Reward Quests where you can earn reward points just for playing games.

I've found that by upgrading my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate then topping up with 3 months of Gold or Game Pass from MS Rewards is the best value (3 months of Gold gives 50 days of Game Pass Ultimate, 3 months of Game Pass gives 60 days of Ultimate
    for the same amount of points as 1 month of Ultimate)

I noticed that you said your friend couldn't play Roblox on your Xbox even though you own it.

have you set your Xbox as your Home Xbox?

if it is set as your Home Xbox, anyone who signs in with their own account will be able to play any of your games and also make use of your Live Gold/Game Pass.

here is a link with everything you need to know about setting your Xbox as your Home Xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
Thema:

1. Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points - Similar Threads - Bought month game

2. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...
  3. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  4. he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]: hola buenas a ver si me podéis ayudar e comprado 1 mes de game pass desde el pc Windows 10 pero al querer ver todos los juegos automáticamente me sale para comprar otra ves la game pass como si no...
  5. Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought

in XBoX Rewards
    Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought: Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought lst below pls fix have no rating and no rewards January 15, 2017 Order number 9440da6e-468d-4f22-b20b-ef7fc1728b5a Get order help...
  6. Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games i bought

in XBoX Rewards
    Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games i bought: Have Not Revcived Rewards For Months on games I bought lst below pls fix have no rating and no rewards January 15, 2017 Order number 9440da6e-468d-4f22-b20b-ef7fc1728b5a Get order help...
  7. Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...: My problem is what my title said, I'm definitely missing points because I bought a lot of games through sales throughout November. And help is appreciated. 44ce0453-a62e-4c7c-a6aa-07d6124b7cc9
  8. Have not received any Microsoft points in last few months from any game that I have bought ????

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not received any Microsoft points in last few months from any game that I have bought ????: i have been buying games on market place for last few months but no reward for them why is that My statement history says that only gild renewal and survey rewards has been added to my acc...
  9. Bought 3 months of gold for the Rocket League promo but didn't receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of gold for the Rocket League promo but didn't receive the game.: Hello I bought 3 months of Gold to take advantage of the free Rocket League promotion listed below but never got a copy of the game added to my account. Rocket League Coming to Xbox One X...
  10. I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game it doesn't ...: I bought xbox live gold for 3 months and when i try to join a party or play a game and when i do it takes me to the store to buy xbox live gold but if i go to subscriptions it says it expires...