Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code

Discus and support Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently have purchased a controller at BestBuy and It had an already redeemed Xbox ultimate 2 week trial code, we have not used it etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cskor, Oct 6, 2020.

1. cskor
    cskor Guest

Hello,

I recently have purchased a controller at BestBuy and It had an already redeemed Xbox ultimate 2 week trial code, we have not used it etc.

what is the next step? How do I get another one?

:)

cskor, Oct 6, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Alejandro2008R Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

Do all Xbox Live Gold codes convert to Game Pass Ultimate when redeemed? even if i wasnt already a Game Pass Ultimate member?
    NEFUNGUJE
  5. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Maybe you bought a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass non Game Pass Ultimate.

If is this the case, because you have an active Ultimate subscription and you are triyng to redeem an Xbox Game Pass subscription, there is a conversione due to the different cost between this two plans.

You can find additional info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

In particular, search for "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" FAQ
Thema:

1. Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code - Similar Threads - Bought controller already

2. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  3. Xbox one controller warranty bought at target

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller warranty bought at target: I bought an xbox one controller at Target 32 days ago. The RT button popped out in the moddle of a game. Is it still covered under warranty? 60ee5f7a-dae1-4963-9812-8ee4f4b6d761
  4. I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~: It drifts to the right without touching the right thumbstick.. It's litterally out of the box brand new first time I used it it's panning to the right.. Please tell me how this happens? IT'S...
  5. Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues: Hello, Was super excited for this purchase. Just bought an Elite series 2 controller today, and looks like I'm joining what seems to be a long list of complaints on Bluetooth connectivity...
  6. Faulty Xbox controller bought from argos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox controller bought from argos: Hi everyone I recently bought a new controller from Argos and is not working properly I've had it for a week and the RB button is unresponsive in some cases. I thought it was lag at first but it...
  7. Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...: I am trying to log a warranty repair for the above. When I go to add the device, select Xbox or Xbox Accessory, then Accessory. I enter the serial not (the long number under the bar code in the...
  8. returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago: I bought a xbox one controller at Walmart Feb 29 2020. I was told I would have to get a refund from Microsoft. I still have the receipt. How do I return it or get a replacement...
  9. I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund: My son bought a controller on friday and it still says the item was pending.I thought it just hasent shipped yet but i go to check and its out of stock.i have been charged and it wont let me get a...
  10. No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...: Hi folks, I hope everybody is doing fine ? :) I bought a Hyperkin Duke Wired (green) controller on my german Xbox on Sept. the 23rd. 2019. Now its left stick is faulty (stickdrift). Nobody...