Bought a game a while ago

Discus and support Bought a game a while ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snuwpii, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. Snuwpii
    Snuwpii Guest

I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs purchased but cant find the game its self any help?

:)

2. chucky23456789 Win User

did u have anyone on your xbox as a home account at the time
  3. Snuwpii Win User

Its Isking me to buy it again
  4. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your question, and I believe I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

If I understand your situation correctly, you are attempting to reinstall a digital game that you bought, correct? If this is so, when you go to your games section if you right bumper click over to "ready to install" section, there you will see any games
    you have purchased.

I hope this helps.
  5. skeletor guy Win User

Oh i had a similar issue a few years back with layers of fear, i bought it and it was on game pass and it got all wierd about it then said o didnt have the game. Hope you find the answer because it drove me mad.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Hey Snuwpii,

Maybe you purchased Battlefield 4 on disc.
Thema:

1. Bought a game a while ago - Similar Threads - Bought game while

2. Bought a game through Lazada

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game through Lazada: I bought a game through Lazada, which is State of Decay 2. I went to Microsoft store, and clicked on redeem code, which I don't have. Please help... 7444de38-3a52-465a-8a09-22f2bc9ea5f1
  3. se compro un juego y no se ha podido ver[Translation-a game is bought and we couldn't see]

in XBoX on Consoles
    se compro un juego y no se ha podido ver[Translation-a game is bought and we couldn't see]: soy nuevo en este tema, le compre a mi hijo una tarjeta de xbox pass y compramos un juego para xbox 360, el dinero se descontó de la tarjeta, pero el juego nunca lo he podido ver y no se como...
  4. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  5. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  6. Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.: Almost exactly a year ago, I bought sea of thieves and was playing it a bunch then stopped, and eventually had to reset my computer due to a bug. I decided to start playing again but when I went...
  7. Comprei um jogo e não aparece [Mod Translation - I bought a game and it does not appear]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não aparece [Mod Translation - I bought a game and it does not appear]: Eu comprei um jogo no Xbox 360, de início disse que tinha dado erro, mas algumas horas depois recebi uma mensagem do app so banco dizendo que tinha sido debitado. Fui procurar o jogo no histórico...
  8. Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...: As the title states....I have no idea how i did this but is there anyway to make this right? I have gone through all channels as recomnded and it seems i am stuck with GP unlimited for 59.99 for...
  9. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  10. Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't: my daughter bought Batman: Arkham Knight at the store Microsoft store while on the Xbox via her account. It worked for quite a while, but now it is the only game that won't play. It prompts her to...