Bought a game a while ago

Discus and support Bought a game a while ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snuwpii, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Snuwpii
    Snuwpii Guest

I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs purchased but cant find the game its self any help?

:)

Snuwpii, Jan 14, 2020
  2. chucky23456789 Win User

did u have anyone on your xbox as a home account at the time
  3. Snuwpii Win User

Its Isking me to buy it again
  4. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your question, and I believe I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

If I understand your situation correctly, you are attempting to reinstall a digital game that you bought, correct? If this is so, when you go to your games section if you right bumper click over to "ready to install" section, there you will see any games
    you have purchased.

I hope this helps.
  5. skeletor guy Win User

Oh i had a similar issue a few years back with layers of fear, i bought it and it was on game pass and it got all wierd about it then said o didnt have the game. Hope you find the answer because it drove me mad.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Hey Snuwpii,

Maybe you purchased Battlefield 4 on disc.
Thema:

1. Bought a game a while ago - Similar Threads - Bought game while

2. bought games on GOG Galaxy that will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    bought games on GOG Galaxy that will not install.: I bought Shadow Warrior 2 and Bro Force on GOG with coupon codes making them cheap but I am having issues. Both were once installed through Gamepass but I have since stopped using that service...
  3. Can't play game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game I bought: I bought Fable 2 online through the store on my PC for my 360 The store did not show my 360 as an option to download it to even though my account is logged into 360 The game shows up in my...
  4. Cannot find a game just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find a game just bought: Hello, I just bought a game on my browser for my Xbox One X, all ok for payment but I cannot find the game on my Xbox One X. I checked ALL the things suggested by Microsoft (automatic update,...
  5. Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...: So i bought games on the microsoft store on my pc cuz i don't have a creditcard. and it just wont show up in my history of purchased games or whatever so now i can't download these games on my...
  6. Bought a game but expected the physical copy of it not a download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a game but expected the physical copy of it not a download: I bought a game, expecting that when I paid for it, it would mention shipping etc and I would have a physical copy of the disc, however it has come up as a download, it is a present for my...
  7. Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...: Hi, I started playing Life is Strange 2 when it was available at gamepass. I have progressed to the beginning of chapter 2. Then after it was out of gamepass, I bought a package of chapters from...
  8. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  9. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  10. Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't: my daughter bought Batman: Arkham Knight at the store Microsoft store while on the Xbox via her account. It worked for quite a while, but now it is the only game that won't play. It prompts her to...