Bought a game and says I don’t own it

Discus and support Bought a game and says I don’t own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought call of dutyII and it say i dont own it i went throught the purchasded history and it said comlpeted it still tells me i dont own it what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MakennaPluymers, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Bought a game and says I don’t own it

I bought call of dutyII and it say i dont own it i went throught the purchasded history and it said comlpeted it still tells me i dont own it what should i do?

:)

MakennaPluymers, Apr 8, 2021
  2. FieldyOfKorn Win User

XBOX PUTTING ADVERTISEMENTS INTO XBOX LIVE

Personally, I don`t really mind the ads. They don`t affect my gaming at all, so they don`t really matter to me. Let Microsoft do their thing I say.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Forums are fairly quiet these days.

Admittedly I don`t frequent the Xbox One sections as not owning one I don`t see the point.
  4. tman2damax11 Win User

Bought gtaV and no it says I don't own it

You should start with a
    power cycle of the system
    , then check to see if the problem is fixed. If that doesn't work the next best option is to do a

factory reset
    , doing this isn't as bad as it sounds as there's an option that factory resets the OS/settings, but leaves your games and apps installed so they don't have to be redownloaded/reinstalled, you basically only have to log in again, and this should
    fix your issue.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

the rise and fall of the dlcs

You don`t NEED to buy anything.

I don`t think i have ever bought anything from the marketplace, that wasn`t reduced in price.

I will never buy a season pass and tend to ignore games that have them.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cheaters Ruin Gameplay

cod games don`t have their own servers,they run on microsofts.
Thema:

Bought a game and says I don’t own it

1. Bought a game and says I don’t own it - Similar Threads - Bought game says

2. i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it: i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it can u help 64b5aece-935e-4670-8f05-dee5fedb4781
  3. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.: I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it again. ca3bbc1c-eff3-4edf-be09-aab771a57972
  4. Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...: Contacted Microsoft support and they told me it's an emerging problem. They said the game would just show up in my library after the tech people fix the issue. Has anyone here experienced this? Is...
  5. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...
  6. I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it.: I bought Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition on 28/April/2020 and I was even emailed a receipt. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and it doesn't say install just the 'Buy' button. I know I am using...
  7. I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased?: So an hour ago I bought the game Star Wars KOTOR, and when I went to launch the game it asked if I owned the game. So I followed all the steps givin and the problem wasn't fixed. So I thought...
  8. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games: I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I want to install games it says "play with game...
  9. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...
  10. Bought a game, says I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, says I don't own it.: I recently bought The Ezio Collection during the Assassins Creed sale, 40$ not a bad deal at all. After installation was complete, every single time I would try and run the game it would say...