Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games

Discus and support Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christley, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Christley
    Christley Guest

Hello!

I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it because of my language and location settings. It was set to English language and Sweden as location. No problem,
    i'll change the console language to Swedish.

Worked like a charm, the game was now activated. I bought Peggle 2.

I went to install the game, but I don't see Peggle 2 at all in my installed games or games that can be installed.

I go to the store (both on the xbox and on my computer) and it says I need to buy Peggle 2. Which I obviously just activated.

Has this ever happened to you, and if so. What did you do to resolve this?

:)

Christley, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games - Similar Threads - Bought game present

2. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  3. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...
  4. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  5. ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox: can I talk to my friends through x box live from pc to xbox 64ff249b-db99-49cc-9000-36acd5d13009
  6. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...
  7. 마이크로소프트 스토어에서 산 게임을 환불받고 싶습니다 [Translation - I want to get a refund for a game I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어에서 산 게임을 환불받고 싶습니다 [Translation - I want to get a refund for a game I bought...: 8월 27일 산 기어스 오브워 ultimate edition 을 환불 받 싶은데 가 외국이라 지금 한국 객센터에 화도 수가 없 마이크로소프트 스 어에는 환불 메뉴가 안보여서 이 게 문의 드립니다. 화를 통하지 않 환불하게 해주시면 감사하 습니다. ------------ [Mod Translation - On August 27, I would...
  8. I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago: I bought Ark Surviaval Evolved 3 years ago i think it was in game preview I recently bought game pass which has Ark in it I canceled game pass 2 days ago now it says i have to buy to own Ark...
  9. Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts: I have Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One, and I want to get it on my PC because I heard it easily transfers. But, my Xbox account is different from my PC account on the Microsoft store. How do I get...
  10. Bought a game but not present into the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but not present into the list: Hello everyone. I bought a game because it was a big offer only for today: Quantum Break. First 2 tries I receive an error. At the third tries it worked. I paid it and received the email that...