Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games

Discus and support Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christley, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Christley
    Christley Guest

Hello!

I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it because of my language and location settings. It was set to English language and Sweden as location. No problem,
    i'll change the console language to Swedish.

Worked like a charm, the game was now activated. I bought Peggle 2.

I went to install the game, but I don't see Peggle 2 at all in my installed games or games that can be installed.

I go to the store (both on the xbox and on my computer) and it says I need to buy Peggle 2. Which I obviously just activated.

Has this ever happened to you, and if so. What did you do to resolve this?

:)

Christley, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games - Similar Threads - Bought game present

2. I bought a new Xbox one and lost a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new Xbox one and lost a game.: I replaced an old xbox one s and went through my ready to install. To see that Minecraft (which came with my old Xbox) was gone. Now it says i need to buy a new copy. How do i resolve this?...
  3. bought the same game 3 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the same game 3 times: hi, I bought the game playerunknown battleground trough the xbox-app 2 times but it did not work. so I bought it on the console itself, that worked. however, the money for the first two times...
  4. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps: So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and...
  5. Keep my games bought before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keep my games bought before.: Hi! I have a question... I want to subscribe to the game pass for PC but I don't know if I keep my games bought before or if I lose it after the end of my subscription (The game is in the game...
  6. Bought the game pass, but unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass, but unable to download games: I bought a subscription to the beta a few days ago, and it was working fine until about two days ago. First, games were perpetually stuck in queue and wouldn't download. Now the app thinks I don't...
  7. Bought Game for friend overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Game for friend overseas: Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital...
  8. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  9. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  10. Bought a game but not present into the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but not present into the list: Hello everyone. I bought a game because it was a big offer only for today: Quantum Break. First 2 tries I receive an error. At the third tries it worked. I paid it and received the email that...