Bought a game, didn't receive it

Discus and support Bought a game, didn't receive it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BMPG.013_, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. BMPG.013_
    BMPG.013_ Guest

Hi,

Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition.

After the payment I was sent to a page telling me they are processing the payment and everything was ok.

After everything around the payment was finished, I decided to boot up my XBOX to see if my game was shown in my list of games.

Sadly it wasn't. To check, I opened up the microsoft store via my XBOX (using the same account as on my laptop) to see if the game was actually purchased. Also this was not the case. It still asked me to pay the game, so i decided to wait a few hours to
    see if the processing just didn't take any longer then normal. Now (few hours larer) I still do not see my new bought game at my xbox. Also when I log in to the Microsoft Store on my laptop, via the same account I bought the game with, still nothing changed.
    Even when I look into my payment history, the game is not there. When I log into my bank account, the payment is finished and the money is gone... But not received the game I bought.

Is there anyone else who is known with the same issue? My money is gone, and didn't receive any game or confirmation e-mail...

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Payment method was iDeal

:)

Thema:

1. Bought a game, didn't receive it - Similar Threads - Bought game didn't

2. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  3. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  4. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]: Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım...
  5. bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game(digital) but didn't receive: hi there, today I bought the walking dead a new frontier season pass online but I can not install it anywhere and i didn't receive anything. When I go to the store I see 'buy' instead of...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get it. I had bought a belt (Sovereign belt) and I did not receive it. I am honestly mad since the belt...
  7. I bought a game of the mission, but it didn't go well

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought a game of the mission, but it didn't go well: I'm trying to complete the mission of the pandemic thing, but I can't get to the second phase because my last bought, that I calculated almost the exact price to fulfill the phase, isn't apearing....
  8. Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times: I was playing call of duty wwII and purchased call of duty credits on Microsoft store and got charged 4 times for it 20 some dollars each and the credits never downloaded is there a way i can get...
  9. My son bought game didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought game didn't receive it: i bought my son a game card and he loaded it on to his Xbox then purchased the game harry potter 5-7yrs it coated him twenty dollars ! He is pretty dissapointed boy ! We have never had this...
  10. I bought a game, the money was pulled but I didn't recieve the title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game, the money was pulled but I didn't recieve the title?: So I just bought Player Unknowns Battlegrounds for my Xbox One. The transaktion has been pulled from my bank account, but I never recieved the game. What to do??? 2d6c51ce-6099-436d-b646-ef22a05d8020