Bought a game on PC version of the Microsoft Store, is there any way for me to get that...

Discus and support Bought a game on PC version of the Microsoft Store, is there any way for me to get that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Master Chief Collection on my PC a while ago and thought that I could just download it onto my xbox as well similar to how if you buy a game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phatwalrus15, Jul 22, 2021.

1. phatwalrus15
    phatwalrus15 Guest

Bought a game on PC version of the Microsoft Store, is there any way for me to get that...

Bought Master Chief Collection on my PC a while ago and thought that I could just download it onto my xbox as well similar to how if you buy a game on xbox you can download it on your PC if both use the same account. I kind of don't want to spend another $40 on the game if I don't have to and would appreciate any help.

:)

phatwalrus15, Jul 22, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Do pc versions of xbox games have seperate achievements?

Games that was bought from the the Microsoft store will have achievements that will be awarded to the Microsoft account that has purchased the game.

It has 20 achievements to get on the PC version of the game.
  3. Maximiliano R Win User

missing characters in killer instinct game pass

I accessed the Microsoft store and bought the game, and nothing happened.

It has not been resolved. Is there no way that microsoft marks me as having the final version of the game?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox pc

Thanks for reaching out!

you cannot play the xbox version on your pc, you’ll need to download the pc version from the microsoft store then sync your game play data to the xbox app to get all the xbox game data.

i hope this helps :)
    Microsoft does not sell the PC version of this game it can only be bought via blizzard.com.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Hazard Platoon starter pack that I bought on Microsoft store

you bought it on the microsoft store therefore you have to loadup the xbox version of fortnite for it to be added, as you play on pc then any purchases for fortnite has to be done in game via epic as it has nothing to do with microsoft on pc. request a refund if i was you.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

I can't find a game in my game list

looking on the Microsoft site looks like 2 games one for pc and one for xbox, also the pc and xbox versions do not have the same price, to me looks like if you buy the pc version you don't get the xbox version, that's the way it looks to me
Thema:

1. Bought a game on PC version of the Microsoft Store, is there any way for me to get that... - Similar Threads - Bought game version

2. Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?: Just before I bought Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition on the Microsoft Store, but I accidently bought the PC version. Is there a way to get it exchanged for an Xbox version as I only play on my...
  3. Bought the wrong version of a digital game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought the wrong version of a digital game: I bought the wrong version of a digital game for my son's birthday - got an Xbox One version and needed an Xbox 360. I grabbed the card off of the Xbox 360 display so didn't think to check the...
  4. I bought the wrong version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of a game: I bought Call of Duty Cold war Standard edition and I was trying to buy the Xbox Series X version is there anything I can do to upgrade? 4619e54a-3d61-422e-8699-bfbe739aa267
  5. I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?: Hey guys, i made an account just to ask for questions on this issue. I'm just looking for answers as I'm pretty frustrated with this situation. I've had an xbox one for years and years - great...
  6. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  7. I want to refund a different version of the game I bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a different version of the game I bought.: The game is still running before. I have to buy a digital deluxe version, I bought a gold version. Can I get a refund? fdd4af51-8095-4ee6-876a-54bc3b51bb6a
  8. Fortnite Delux - bought the PvE game but can only play the Version requiring Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Delux - bought the PvE game but can only play the Version requiring Live Gold: Hi all. I purchased the Fortnite Delux Founders edition which came bundled with Battle Royale. I paid the money for the Delux PvE game so that my child could play without going online. But when...
  9. Bought the wrong version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of a game: I accidentally bought the wrong version of a game and I'm wondering if I can trade up? it's on sale and I have the money? da27ac96-bc44-419e-baba-cade249704b6
  10. Bought the 89.99$ version of the game but..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the 89.99$ version of the game but..: i havent get any bonus that came with this edition.. also i wanted uninstall and reinstall the game but in the store it says i need to buy it. I check my microsoft purchase history and it says i...