Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program)

Discus and support Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a few minutes earlier on my computer, I just searched for Terarria on the Xbox website, but when I tried to search it up on the app, it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vyland, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Vyland
    Vyland Guest

Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program)

So, a few minutes earlier on my computer, I just searched for Terarria on the Xbox website, but when I tried to search it up on the app, it didn't appear either in the store or library of things I've bought. The install button only redirected me to try to install it into an Xbox console, which I don't own? Am I unable to get games unless I have an Xbox console with me? I'm not sure what's going on here, as this is my first experience and it's not very easy for me.

:)

Vyland, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the game version on the Microsoft store for "Terraria" is for Xbox only, the PC version can be purchased on a different launcher which is via Steam.

In this case, since you don't have an Xbox you may need to request a refund so you can re-purchase the correct version for your device. To request a refund kindly sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  3. Goggs25 Win User

xbox beta installer issue

THE APP WILL NOT INSTALL SO I CAN'T ACCSESS THE BLOODY ADVANCE OPTIONS.

I told you app won't install and even provided a screen shot showing it won't install and yet you want me to access a app that not installed.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Gamepass Pc

Hi,

Error 0x80070005 is an 'access denied' error code. It means that games and apps can't be installed due to file access restrictions.

Did you use D:\ drive on a previous PC or previous install of Windows 10?

Games and Apps on Windows 10 Store install to a folder called 'WindowsApps', if this folder already exists on your drive, you won't be able to install games.
  5. BoldCoronet6227 Win User

Downloadable content not accessable

I bought Destiny the taken king but I can't access all the add on expansions. New game fresh install codes redeemed fine. Says installed yet I can't play it. Anybody?? I'm new to Xbox. About to quit and go back to PlayStation
  6. Vode CE Win User

Can't Find Preview App?

I have almost the same issue. I was invited to the program. How do I accept it and install the app?

Also I can't access your link.
Thema:

1. Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program) - Similar Threads - Bought game website

2. Bought the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of the game: This might be a dumb question, I was trying to buy the Destiny 2 30th anniversary pack on Xbox pc, but I accidentally bought it on the console version, not the PC version. What am I supposed to do...
  3. My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games: I transferred games from my xbox one x to my new xbox x. All 3 games I have transferred no longer work. I get a message and asked if I own the game and I do and I inserted the disk, but I am...
  4. Games I've bought saying I do not own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I've bought saying I do not own them: Every digital game in my library says that I do not own that game on my account. I've logged out and back in, soft reset, and hard reset. None of the dial games I own are currently playable at the...
  5. Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...: Neither of these are true. I have tried soft resetting my Xbox, I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, normally resetting my Xbox, setting my Xbox as my home Xbox, I have changed the language of my...
  6. It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought: So in July 2021 i had purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 but now, today it’s telling me i have to buy the game to play it even tho i already bought it? i need help! c11138ba-39ac-46f3-b975-2c24d1c2957b
  7. Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.: I have recently purchased Xbox game pass, and am looking to transfer my Minecraft onto a new device (I had previously bought Minecraft java from the official website). On my new device, when i run...
  8. Can't download Xbox game I bought on the Microsoft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox game I bought on the Microsoft website: I bought Watchdogs Legion via the microsoft website for my xbox, I paid and I cannot download it on my xbox. Is this a problem or does it just take a while to process?...
  9. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  10. Bought Gold - Don't receive free game via website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gold - Don't receive free game via website: So whats the deal? I re-bought Gold today. Wanted to redeem Dishonored, and xbox.com says: Gold players get more, purchase gold now! On my xbox 360 I can redeem the free game but not on the...