Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox

Discus and support Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home . But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJanzweh, Jan 8, 2019.

1. MrJanzweh
    MrJanzweh Guest

I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home .

But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied payment but money got taken of the acc .

What to do what to do need some tips

:)

MrJanzweh, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Janzweh,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Usually when a payment is denied and the charge shows taken, it will be returned to the account within a couple days. As per why it was denied you can contact your bank to see why.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there.

It sounds like there has been a payment issue as you have mentioned that payment was taken (yet order details say the payment was declined).

I recommend speaking with billing support to see if the transaction was successful. You can chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Alternatively, you can check the details at https://commerce.microsoft.com/

Thanks,

4. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

bought xbox live & game pass, still cant install game
  5. XxBmoreWiLs0nxX Win User

Gears of War tokens deleted.

Id make sure your on the right account that you bought it on. If you bought it through the xbox store it wouldn't be code it would be in your My Games and Apps- Games- Ready to Install section and you would install it from there.
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Black ops 3

Have you bought the game on Xbox ? Keep in mind that the Xbox app also shows games that are installed on your computer.
Thema:

1. Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox - Similar Threads - Bought game app

2. I bought a game and it does not start

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a game and it does not start: Hello, I bought a game yesterday and I started downloading it on my Xbox360 console and when I finished downloading I missed a problem that said something like "you can not read the disk" However,...
  3. xbox took away a game i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox took away a game i bought: I bought a code for just cause 4 gold edition 2 months ago and recently my rights to it were taken away. Xbox support wont help and the only reason i can play is because its on gamepass, but it...
  4. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]: Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım...
  5. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0
  6. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  7. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  8. Language in games bought abroax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language in games bought abroax: So i'm brazilian and bought the game call of duty black ops 4 in spain and the game is in castellano I think. I was wondering if I could by any chance change the language of the game to either...
  9. Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games: Hello! I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it because of my language and location settings....
  10. Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps: As the title suggests I purchased Conkers bad fur day yesterday however it has not appeared in my games and apps despite the money having gone out of my account and the purchase being recorded on...