Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox

Discus and support Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home . But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJanzweh, Jan 8, 2019.

1. MrJanzweh
    MrJanzweh Guest

I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home .

But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied payment but money got taken of the acc .

What to do what to do need some tips

:)

MrJanzweh, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox - Similar Threads - Bought game app

2. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?: How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version 6ec834a8-4890-496e-8e67-81243324b649
  3. Bought a game but cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but cant find it: I bought a game on my xbox. I didn't use the store app because i wanted to pay using IDeal. The money was taken from my account but i cant find it on my xbox nor in my history anyone know how this...
  4. bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game(digital) but didn't receive: hi there, today I bought the walking dead a new frontier season pass online but I can not install it anywhere and i didn't receive anything. When I go to the store I see 'buy' instead of...
  5. Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in: Hello, We have a new Xbox one. I have setup myself (adult) and my two kids (teens) (family account) We have a normal Xbox Live account and a Xbox pass all seem to work. But when we try to play...
  6. Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store: Hi, Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing, so I bought PUBG for my Xbox One, from the...
  7. Xbox spel gekocht voor windows [Translation - Xbox game bought for windows]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox spel gekocht voor windows [Translation - Xbox game bought for windows]: Ik heb de sims 4 gekocht voor E13,20 maar ik dacht dat je het ook op windows kon spelen. dat kan dus niet. hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug? ------ [Mod Translation - I bought the sims 4 for E13.20...
  8. why down load a game you have bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why down load a game you have bought: I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game. 89bcd32b-1c67-4061-990c-124525007a2b
  9. Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games: Hello! I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it because of my language and location settings....
  10. Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps: As the title suggests I purchased Conkers bad fur day yesterday however it has not appeared in my games and apps despite the money having gone out of my account and the purchase being recorded on...