Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

Discus and support Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought GTA 5 on my Xbox One, but I can't even play it on my pc. 76dc2a84-e5e6-4994-85ec-581f3c1cda6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chaparror13, Feb 4, 2019.

1. chaparror13
    chaparror13 Guest

So I bought GTA 5 on my Xbox One, but I can't even play it on my pc.

:)

chaparror13, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc - Similar Threads - Bought game Microsoft

2. Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc: I have bought the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Super Bundle (at this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dragon-ball-xenoverse-super-bundle/bt6c28bzm5jx/0001?activetab=pivot:overviewtab) with my...
  3. Bought Xbox Play Anywhere game (super Lucky's Tale), but still have to buy it in Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox Play Anywhere game (super Lucky's Tale), but still have to buy it in Microsoft ...: Well, leader says it all. Installed it on Xbox One X. Any help? 224f55fd-5d4e-46c7-a496-753687618c57
  4. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...
  5. Responses to an inability to deleted saved data on a game bought in Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Responses to an inability to deleted saved data on a game bought in Microsoft store: How to waste time on a Saturday, or, how to tell a customer that Ubisoft sells games in our Microsoft Store that you can only play once, sucker.  Contact us [img] April A. April A. Thank you...
  6. Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account: how can I transfer a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to my Xbox account 8375eba7-40b6-4981-9d4f-eee0b68ff0ff
  7. game bought on microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bought on microsoft: hi i bought assasin creed odysee and the version i bought said i could play on oct2 now how where do i find the game on my xbox 1 thanks 845b1b29-c6db-4cca-88de-2b408f289f94
  8. Games bought on Microsoft for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games bought on Microsoft for Xbox: Hi, Was just wondering how I would download a game I bought on the Microsoft store on my Xbox. Thanks for any help! 65ace198-824f-4f60-9f5c-6bb0a9d17536
  9. Accidentally bought an xbox exclusive game through the microsoft store on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought an xbox exclusive game through the microsoft store on PC: I bought a game on the Microsoft Store app on PC, and only found out after the purchase went through that it was Xbox One exclusive. I am not able to refund it, which I suspect is because you have...
  10. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox store say avalibel on pc but i cant download on pc

2. cant search xbox microsoft store

3. bought game on xbox but cant play it on pc

4. why cant i play game i bought on xbox on pc,
  5. bought xbox game can i download for pc,
  6. bought game on microsoft store on xbox doesnt show up on pc,
  7. if youve bought the game on xbox can you download it on pc microsoft store,
  8. how to play gta 5 via microsoft store on pc,
  9. can i buy games on microsoft store and play it on xbox one?,
  10. i cant find games i bought on xbox one,
  11. can i play xbox game from microsoft store on my pc