Bought a game twice and cannot refund

Discus and support Bought a game twice and cannot refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobOmmen, Feb 4, 2019.

1. JacobOmmen
    JacobOmmen Guest

I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc afterwards. I cannot return my game from my microsoft account even tho i follow the terms of refund

:)

JacobOmmen, Feb 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can try requesting a call back from support if you want to speak to someone directly, request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering
    a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If you need a refund use this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

If you have already done this then you can reply to the email they sent back or try the process again.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

We won't be able to issue a refund on the forums, you'll have to follow up with the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. Airiak Win User

Follow Choppys advice. A call back with a real support agent is the best bet in this situation.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried requesting a call from support to try to get this sorted out. They would have the power to do the refund
Thema:

1. Bought a game twice and cannot refund - Similar Threads - Bought game twice

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  4. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  5. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  6. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  7. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  8. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it: my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft its happening to everyone help i was playing...
  9. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?: How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version 6ec834a8-4890-496e-8e67-81243324b649
  10. Bought the same game twice.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the same game twice.: Yesterday night i bought Battlefield 4 with a gift card Visa card. When I bought the game it still said "Buy a copy" so I re-bought it. Therefore I was charged two times for one game. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox bdo been banned for refaund

2. i bought game twice