Bought a game twice and cannot refund

Discus and support Bought a game twice and cannot refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobOmmen, Feb 4, 2019.

1. JacobOmmen
    JacobOmmen Guest

I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc afterwards. I cannot return my game from my microsoft account even tho i follow the terms of refund

:)

JacobOmmen, Feb 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can try requesting a call back from support if you want to speak to someone directly, request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering
    a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If you need a refund use this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

If you have already done this then you can reply to the email they sent back or try the process again.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

We won't be able to issue a refund on the forums, you'll have to follow up with the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. Airiak Win User

Follow Choppys advice. A call back with a real support agent is the best bet in this situation.
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried requesting a call from support to try to get this sorted out. They would have the power to do the refund
Thema:

1. Bought a game twice and cannot refund - Similar Threads - Bought game twice

2. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  3. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  4. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store: When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!...
  5. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  6. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  7. Can't download a game I have bought on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game I have bought on the store: I have bought sid meier's civilization (xbox 360) on the xbox website through my PC, at around 9,20pm (around 20 hours ago). I cannot find it anywhere in my games and apps, and when I go on the...
  8. Wrong Game bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Game bought: I wanted to buy an Windows 10 Game but accidentally bought a Xbox game, cause i wasn't enough cautious. I bought Battlefield™ V Is there a way to get the refund and cancel this key for...
  9. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?: How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version 6ec834a8-4890-496e-8e67-81243324b649
  10. Bought the same game twice.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the same game twice.: Yesterday night i bought Battlefield 4 with a gift card Visa card. When I bought the game it still said "Buy a copy" so I re-bought it. Therefore I was charged two times for one game. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox bdo been banned for refaund

2. i bought game twice