Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

Discus and support Bought a gift for a friend (digital game) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vikchrono, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Vikchrono
    Vikchrono Guest

My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact customer service

:)

Vikchrono, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Vikchrono Win User

Thank you although none of this worked
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

You should just request a refund , you cannot gift games to other regions
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. OK Fowl Win User

6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

How do you pre-order digital game copies?

Also gifting digital games is a MUST needed option...if i want to buy 4 digital copies and give them out to 4 friends then I should be able to..or if I hate a digital game and there ISNT a needed trade in/resell button then its MY right to be able to gift
    that same game(code and all) to a friend...why can we not have that option? Please tell me why I cant gift something I bought...love to read you defend corporate anti-consumerism more.
Thema:

1. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game) - Similar Threads - Bought gift friend

2. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  3. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  4. Gift card I bought is already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card I bought is already used: I just bought a Gift card and when redeeming it said its already used. I contacted the seller but they need me to find the date and activation time and need screenshots of my...
  5. I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region: What is this yo? (Mod Removed) c67f67c6-aa5b-40e4-a826-ea2f47ab2c64
  6. Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian): I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ??? Heeeeeelllppppp lol Will xbox send him code if contacted? Im not able to get refund from...
  7. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  8. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  9. Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC: I bought the Fortnite starter pack gift for my friend but he redeemed it on his Microsoft account and didn't get it in game. How can he receive the gift? 602c5ad1-576e-4a95-8e9e-9770580d81b7
  10. I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it: The title says it all, I bought, buy a gift, yet my friend hasn't received it. c20c5119-b9c0-4f67-8182-fbb33cef09a0