Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

Discus and support Bought a gift for a friend (digital game) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vikchrono, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Vikchrono
    Vikchrono Guest

My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact customer service

:)

Vikchrono, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game) - Similar Threads - Bought gift friend

2. Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian): I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ??? Heeeeeelllppppp lol Will xbox send him code if contacted? Im not able to get refund from...
  3. Bought a gift card in Tesco

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a gift card in Tesco: I bought two gift cards value £40 in Tesco. Turns out they are only to exchange for wifi games. My granddaughter has to have games on CD. Tesco won't refund. It is impossible to get to speak to a...
  4. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  5. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Split from this thread. Hello, I am a Fortnite Player, My account name is Spugged and I just wanted to address an issue that I have tried to contact epic games about, two times but I haven't...
  6. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  7. I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  8. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  9. Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC: I bought the Fortnite starter pack gift for my friend but he redeemed it on his Microsoft account and didn't get it in game. How can he receive the gift? 602c5ad1-576e-4a95-8e9e-9770580d81b7
  10. I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it: The title says it all, I bought, buy a gift, yet my friend hasn't received it. c20c5119-b9c0-4f67-8182-fbb33cef09a0