bought a manager,never got him,coins not refunded..Ultimate team

Discus and support bought a manager,never got him,coins not refunded..Ultimate team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bidded on a manager in ultimate team,won the bidding war,went to recieve manager,manager was flashing constantly going from my won amount to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyBears1872, Mar 29, 2014.

1. bought a manager,never got him,coins not refunded..Ultimate team

bidded on a manager in ultimate team,won the bidding war,went to recieve manager,manager was flashing constantly going from my won amount to zero,eventually the card expired and i was left coinless and without the manager card...so basically lost my coins,
    Have i been hacked????

:)

TeddyBears1872, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Scammers on FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

He told me that he woudl give me a 2100 points code for 90,000 ultimate team coins so I bought the card off him for 90,000 coins then he gave me an invalid code and did a runner yes, I shouldn't have agreed this deal in the first place to be hoenst it's
    my fault also bought a manager,never got him,coins not refunded..Ultimate team :(

XxiNSaNe6aMeRxX, Mar 30, 2014
  3. ModernAge
    ModernAge Guest
    Bought coins, never got them

Who do I contact if I bought coins and never received them? This has happened a couple of times now and it is getting ridiculous.

ModernAge, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Do people really have bidding wars over managers? If anything, it sounds like an issue with EA's servers. You'll have to contact them if you feel there was an issue, and maybe they'll refund your coins.

Eggnogga, Mar 31, 2014
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Do people really have bidding wars over managers? If anything, it sounds like an issue with EA's servers. You'll have to contact them if you feel there was an issue, and maybe they'll refund your coins.
  6. XxiNSaNe6aMeRxX Win User

Scammers on FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

He told me that he woudl give me a 2100 points code for 90,000 ultimate team coins so I bought the card off him for 90,000 coins then he gave me an invalid code and did a runner yes, I shouldn't have agreed this deal in the first place to be hoenst it's
    my fault also :(
  7. SeanL44 Win User

My account was hacked

Got me as well, call customer support, they're doing a full investigation of my account and it sounds like I should get my money back (he bought 6000 + 4000 points)

edit: i should say it looks like he bought coins with the points used for FIFA Ultimate Team so maybe FIFA players are the target
  8. I2andom Hero Win User

MUT Card Packages Question

560 ms points for a legendary pack.... got jerry rice in it sold him for 125000 coins now i have a stacked team because of it
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

fifa 14 on xbox one

Hi SamzeyDrfc,

Only Ultimate Team progress, players, coins and such transferred over.
Thema:

1. bought a manager,never got him,coins not refunded..Ultimate team - Similar Threads - bought manager never

2. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  3. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  4. Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...: Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag I never wanted in the first place and want...
  5. 마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]: 윈도우 버 이랑 그냥 버 이랑 같은거인줄 알 실수로 두개를 사버 어요 어떻게 환불하 하는데 환불 방법도 모르 어요. [Mod Translation-I thought it was the same version as the Windows version. I bought two by mistake. I don't know how to refund...
  6. Bought a game, didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, didn't receive it: Hi, Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition. After the payment I was sent to a page telling me...
  7. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  8. Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.: Hi. I bought a Xbox 360 and this Xbox ultimate pass. Before I buy this pass, the site said that I would be able to play over 100 great selection of games. I just don't know where to go to download...
  9. Xbox One->Xbox One X: Previous Purchased or Owned Content Needing to be Bought Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One->Xbox One X: Previous Purchased or Owned Content Needing to be Bought Again: So I had this scenario a while back when I first got my Xbox One X. I was starting things up and I was given the option to download all the games I had on the old Xbox One that stayed with my...
  10. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7