bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

Discus and support bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CrissyLee214, Oct 19, 2019.

1. CrissyLee214
    CrissyLee214 Guest

Hi there,

are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password?

The steps mentioned by the other people are to reset the family passcode.

If it's an account, keep in mind that accounts may not be sold/purchased.

:)

CrissyLee214, Oct 19, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi Crissylee,

If you're still struggling to get through this process, the link from the previous ambassadors should work.

But if not, then you can always try the 3 options here 3 ways to reset any xbox 360
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

Here Microsoftsupport link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
    Thank you but it didn't let me reset it for some reason. It was telling me to enter the reset code but didn't work.

If you are asked for a reset code, then you didn't follow the instructions from that page.

In order to reset the passcode for the console you go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

If not already done so, you register the console with it's serial number. Then you select the console and click on Details.

On the details page, you'll see an icon of the console in the top blue bar with a drop down menu right next to it. Click on the drop down menu and select to reset the pass code.

Be aware, that only an adult account can reset the passcode that way!
  5. CrissyLee214 Win User

6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password?

The steps mentioned by the other people are to reset the family passcode.

If it's an account, keep in mind that accounts may not be sold/purchased.
Thema:

1. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # - Similar Threads - bought pre owned

2. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  3. I bought and pre orders games still no points from you guys

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought and pre orders games still no points from you guys: so I preorder madden 18 and I got no points from you guys and this is not the first time this has happened I even buy movies and no points so what's the purpose of the program if I don't get...
  4. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...: When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was specially tuned. It was a pre-order bonus car....
  5. i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive ...: i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive the EA Access Code! i bought it at te 06.09.2016 ae306b90-5196-414a-80b2-20230bc48c32
  6. Pre Bought game/Claiming Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Bought game/Claiming Minecraft Windows 10: So I have Minecraft Java Edition since 1.7.10 and when Minecraft Windows 10 Edition came out I was excited since it was server compatible with the Xbox servers as it is under Microsoft. When I...
  7. Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas: Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally wag posting that even harder than waiting for...
  8. I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.: Can not execute due to 0x803f8001 error codes after installation. For reference, it is Xboxone currently in use. 0c92a4c5-30d4-4cb0-aaca-16899c135dc3
  9. I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !: please help, I bought Xbox gold earlier today and put in the code for the gold on my Xbox one. Although I went to play on a game and says if I want to buy gold because I don’t have gold anymore....
  10. I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...: I bought a 12 month xbox live pre paid card from my local tesco store I just typed in the code on the back and it says that it has been deactivated why when I haven't even used it as it's a brand...