Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox.

Discus and support Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's a Rampage Alpha-X. Every store that sells it, and the box it came in claims it's compatible with Xbox. Plugged it in, turned the console on, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by u2020bullet, Jul 20, 2019.

1. u2020bullet
    u2020bullet Guest

It's a Rampage Alpha-X. Every store that sells it, and the box it came in claims it's compatible with Xbox. Plugged it in, turned the console on, and nothing. Did i get taken by false advertising?

:)

u2020bullet, Jul 20, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

usb headsets are not supported by the xbox one. I'm afraid that to use them with an xbox, you'll have to do it from the xbox app on pc.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey bullet

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Fourms.

As stated above, the only way the controller will work on your Xbox controller, will be if you plug it into the 3.5-mm jack on the bottom, or the Stereo Headset Adapter.

Potentially, you could use a USB to power the headset device, but its likely that it might carry a 2.5-mm jack instead and that will not be

compatible with your headset

I hope this helps clear up any confusion this might have caused.

We will now be locking this thread as to prevent any more repetitive answers.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Definitely not compatible, only 3.5mm Jack headsets are supported on Xbox one I'm afraid my friend. I would try and get my money back if at all possible.
  5. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Unless they are trying trick ppl when they listed xbox on the box they really mean xbox 360?
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

Hi there,

Yeah as a Razer Kraken USB owner I can confirm a USB version will not work. Only 3.5mm Jack headsets work on Xbox One. FYI I have even seen wireless headsets claiming to work on Xbox One don't believe those either, as they are still USB connectivity for
    the wireless dongle.
Thema:

1. Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox. - Similar Threads - Bought USB headset

2. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  3. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  4. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  5. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  6. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  7. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  8. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  9. Friend bought me a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a gift: hi a friend from the u.s bought menthe season pass for ark when i redeem the code it says to contact the seller to get a code for my region asbitnwasnt bought in my region contacted xbox and they...
  10. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...