bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub

Discus and support bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, I hope you can help me with my problem: i have bought a Xbox one s as a second hand product in a store nearby. Now I figured out, that the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/berberix, Oct 14, 2021.

1. /u/berberix
    /u/berberix Guest

Hi there, I hope you can help me with my problem: i have bought a Xbox one s as a second hand product in a store nearby. Now I figured out, that the device is still registered to the previous owners insiders hub. I already had a call with your colleagues from the Support where we tried to register the device in my Accounts insiders hub. But when I try to, the Xbox says its still registered in the other account and i would have to log in to that account, which I obviously have no access to.

Best,

submitted by /u/berberix
    [link] [comments]

/u/berberix, Oct 14, 2021
  2. icsxyppl Win User

Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2

Unenroll old or unused devices from the Xbox Insider Program

• Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.
    • Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    • In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.
    • Select the console (s) or device (s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.
  3. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
  4. ACDH Win User

Hair trigger button rubber sleeve keeps coming off

Since the controller was bought second hand, it could be possible the previous owner still has the controller register to his account. I believe you can only have a controller registered to one account.
  5. cbander0918 Win User

halo mcc insider

You will have to go to the 343 website register for the insider program and then download the Xbox Insider Hub on the Xbox One. You will see the update there
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

Remove Xbox from Insider Program

Unenroll old or unused devices from the Xbox Insider Program

1. Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.
    2. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.
    4. Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

1. bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub - Similar Threads - bought second hand

2. I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears: The error message reads: The geographic area code of this console is incorrect. I'm confused. I had never had any issues with new or second-hand games before. Any idea what does it mean?...
  3. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  4. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  5. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  6. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  7. Bought a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a second hand xbox 360: Dear Microsoft. Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way to get this undone? the store wont take it...
  8. remove second hand bought xvbox one from insider Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    remove second hand bought xvbox one from insider Preview: Hi, i bought a used Xbox one but it is connected to the Insider preview. Can you remove this console from the Insider preview? i bought this console in an second Hand shop so i dont know the...
  9. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  10. Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...: I bought an xbox 360 second hand and the parental Control is on. I don't know the passcode or the question to reset it. Please help. d373af59-6bf9-4a14-afbc-c4f66cdffb69